A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Uh.. ya, don't do that....

<< < (513/660) > >>

ladyknight1:
My in-laws travel on Thanksgiving week every year, and we check their house. I usually thaw our turkey in one of their two large refrigerators since we are over there nearly every day. I had noticed the newer refrigerator seemed a bit warm on Sunday, but didn't think anything about it. On Wednesday, we realized the refrigerator was not working at all, other than showing inaccurate temperatures on the display. While the refrigerator portion was sparsely loaded, the freezer was full. I had to move everything salvageable and clear out the rest.

Yuck.

Mental Magpie:
This also kind of made my brain hurt.

My cousin posted today two lessons learned.  The second one irrelevant, but the first one? Yeah, the first one was: Don't give a live chicken pox vaccine to a kid with an already compromised immune system. Well, I thought that was kind of obvious.

blue2000:

--- Quote from: Mental Magpie on November 25, 2012, 07:04:25 PM ---This also kind of made my brain hurt.

My cousin posted today two lessons learned.  The second one irrelevant, but the first one? Yeah, the first one was: Don't give a live chicken pox vaccine to a kid with an already compromised immune system. Well, I thought that was kind of obvious.

--- End quote ---

How did he learn that?? Hopefully not the hard way!

Elisabunny:

--- Quote from: blue2000 on November 26, 2012, 08:36:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mental Magpie on November 25, 2012, 07:04:25 PM ---This also kind of made my brain hurt.

--- End quote ---

How did he learn that?? Hopefully not the hard way!

--- End quote ---

Oh, no.  How bad was it?

lilfox:
A Thanksgiving one for DH:

When your wife has been prepping and cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner for most of the day, do not make your very first dinner-related compliment a rave about the Pillsbury crescent rolls.   ::)   :)

I mean, I love them too.  In fact, they are my family tradition that I introduced him to, but they are the only thing that took less than an hour to prepare and literally the only thing not made entirely from scratch!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version