A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Uh.. ya, don't do that....

<< < (534/642) > >>

saffron:

--- Quote from: Slartibartfast on May 07, 2013, 05:47:22 PM ---Don't go straight from a longer-than-average workout at the Y to an extensive restock-the-kitchen-after-vacation grocery shopping trip with both kids in tow.  Because all the kiddie carts will be gone, so you'll have to put the baby in the cart and make the toddler walk, and then you'll have to do twice as much walking in the store to track down your toddler after she keeps going to the other end of the aisle to check out the chocolate frosted sugar bomb section of the breakfast cereals.  And when you get home you'll be too exhausted to feel your feet, much less put the groceries away, and both girls will be screaming (inspired by each other).

I ended up leaving the bag of dog food in the car, putting away the fridge and freezer groceries, and leaving everything else on the floor in the bags until I either got a nap or DH came home.

--- End quote ---

LOL! Great mental picture - love the C&H reference ;D

missanpan:
Before you throw your water bottle onto the front seat of your car, make sure you the cap is on the bottle and not in your other hand. Sigh.

cwm:
Don't choke on your amoretto sour. If you do, don't run past one sink to try to get to another. When the liquor gets into your sinuses from coughing, it really hurts. And when everyone else points out the sink you ran by (in a home you frequent regularly and know where it is) it'll only start you laughing again, which will set off the coughing.

My sinuses have been killing me since Saturday night because of it.

dawbs:

--- Quote from: cwm on May 14, 2013, 11:56:58 AM ---Don't choke on your amoretto sour. If you do, don't run past one sink to try to get to another. When the liquor gets into your sinuses from coughing, it really hurts. And when everyone else points out the sink you ran by (in a home you frequent regularly and know where it is) it'll only start you laughing again, which will set off the coughing.

My sinuses have been killing me since Saturday night because of it.

--- End quote ---
Also a good reason not to make someone have a martini come out the nose.
Ow.

KimberlyM:
Don't change hair color brands to save a few bucks.  Loreal's auburn is fine...turns out Garnier Nutrisse's auburn is from their "colors not found in nature" line.  I look like a clown!  Luckily based on the fact it's been 3 days and the color is still leaching on to my towel and the fact that reds seem to fade quickly, I shouldn't have to deal with it too long!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version