Dear coworkers...uh...yeah...don't do that.
When you are at the company holiday party, by all means enjoy, imbibe and avail yourself of the free taxi ride home.
However, you may wish to avoid...
1) Trying to toss Aaron into the pool. You will fail.
2) Reid - it was perhaps not a good idea for you to decide that if Aaron didn't want to swim, you did. Altough it was possibly a good thing that you took off most of your clothes before swimming. Oh, and the whole company now knows that you prefer boxers to briefs.
3) Karl, do not then jump - fully clothed, into said pool. It is good that you left your phone on the table. Too bad the same cannot be said for your wallet. You will spend the rest of the evening blaming Reid for the fact that you are now very cold and wet. Your coworkers will be...less than sympathetic.
4) Reid, now that you have cut your finger trying to get out of the pool, you will find that Aaron has hidden your clothes. (You maybe shouldn't have tried to push him into the pool. Just sayin'.)
5) Reid, you are now wet, cold, bleeding and mostly naked. This causes Karl to over-react and call the EMS. Fortunately, Aaron won't let you go to the ER in your condition and will produce your clothing.
6) Reid, just because there is a 6 hour wait at the ER for you to get stitches, it is not a good idea for you to take your intoxicated, damp self and decide to walk back to town.
This will cause the hospital staff to call the police to find you.
7) After the police question the party guests, they will call your parents to see if they know your whereabouts. Trust me Reid, you may be an adult who is living independantly and holding down a good job, but you really, really, really
don't want the police calling your mother. She knows you, and trust me, she's not worried, she's mad!
Finally Reid, perhaps you would have been better served staying out of the pool and/or at the ER rather than finding out from the post your mother put on your FB wall
that you need to call the police. Now!
Oy! It was an...interesting...gathering!