News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• May 28, 2017, 07:52:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Wishing everybody a safe and happy holiday weekend!  (Read 267 times)

jpcher

Wishing everybody a safe and happy holiday weekend!
« on: Yesterday at 09:34:01 AM »
I'm traveling south to St. Louis area with my DDs and their BFs . . . 5 hr. road trip! ;D to gather with In-Law family. Great times ahead! (Hopefully my nephew who serves in the military will be there, it's been years since I've seen him.)

Extending a huge THANK YOU! to all the military and first responders out there. I truly appreciate your selfless service.

sandisadie

Re: Wishing everybody a safe and happy holiday weekend!
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 09:38:05 AM »

Extending a huge THANK YOU! to all the military and first responders out there. I truly appreciate your selfless service.
[/quote]

Ditto!!

Thipu1

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:19:35 AM »
Amen!

Here in NYC it's fleet week so there are plenty of service people to thank in person.  It will be a good holiday weekend.

cicero

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:33:29 PM »

Thank you for posting this!

Have a great safe weekend everyone! I started with my usual Saturday morning Zumba, then spent time and money at whole foods and now going home to shower and maybe hit the mall. No great plans but I'm glad to just chill. We have off Wednesday and Thursday of next week due to a Jewish holiday (perks of working for a religious organization).

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

guihong

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 06:20:44 PM »

Ditto!

I'm going to be tackling the sitting room, our master bathroom, and some other jobs around the house. 

Katana_Geldar

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 08:57:39 PM »
Not a holiday here, but it is DH's birthday and we have to postpone his dinner as we are both sick!

Venus193

• Backstage passes are wonderful things!
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 09:08:49 PM »
I'll be at a BBQ.  60 peeps RSVP'd for it!

oz diva

• The Classics are SO last Century
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:40:22 AM »
What's the holiday for?

Not a holiday here.

Victoria

Nikko-chan

« Reply #8 on: Today at 02:13:01 AM »
What's the holiday for?

Not a holiday here.

Memorial day. A day honoring those who have died while serving in the armed forces.