Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 143161 times)

MrsO

• Super Hero!
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
I'm wearing a black and white striped long sleeved top with a fuschia pink cami underneath and a pair of blue bootcut jeans. And my cosy knitted slippers.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2008, 12:15:28 PM »
Red jumper over a white ribbed boatneck top with long sleeves. I had meant to wear black boots with it, but the zipper gave out on the boots. :( So predictably, I have on black Mary Janes. And the blown-glass Christmas tree necklace.

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »
Grey sweatpants, a purple henley shirt and my pink slippers. I had off today and didn't feel like getting dressed up to sit in the house.

KCee

« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2008, 12:56:39 PM »
Festive today.  Red boatneck sweater, black bootcut jeans, christmas socks, black sneakers, sparkly snowflake necklace, and a red & green plaid ribbon in my hair that caused my dad to say "Umm..what's on your head?"  OK, so its not fashionable, but its a holiday darn it!!

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2008, 12:58:43 PM »
Red shirt, black pants, black criss-cross flats, and a blown-glass Santa on a silk cord that keeps turning around and burying his nose in my cleavage. :D

I didn't have time to do my hair this morning, but fortunately it was still curly from yesterday. Bless Richard Caruso and his magic steam hairsetter!

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2008, 12:59:13 PM »
For Christmas Eve, dark blue jeans, red turtleneck sweater, red socks, ornament earrings.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2008, 01:00:32 PM »
Bless Richard Caruso and his magic steam hairsetter!

:D

My parents gave me one of those for Christmas about a dozen years ago; when I unwrapped it, I excitedly exclaimed, "It's a Richard Caruso molecular hair setter!"

My dad turned to my mother and said, "I guess she's heard of it."

McCutieBelle

« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »
Black yoga pants and a purple long sleeved shirt for now. I think for Christmas Eve I will wear my black pants, my patterned green shirt and fitted black blazer, it's pretty.
"Life's like an hour glass glued to the table and no one can find the rewind button boy. So cradle your head in your hands and breathe"

little bird

• we defy augury
« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »
Black thick-knit tights, a brown corduroy skirt (not quite a mini but close  >:D ) and my favourite black turtleneck sweater with big, drapey sleeves and a single cable up the front.  Oh!  And my very favourite boots EVER (some people know me by my boots).  They're a gorgeous rich brown, pleated along one side with assorted, fun-coloured buttons.  The back panel is the fabulous striped tapestry fabric.  Of course, the engagement ring.  My hair's down and wavy with two slim headbands in two shades of green.
there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow

I am grateful for the friends I have made on EHell and everything I have learned, but it is time I move on.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »

My parents gave me one of those for Christmas about a dozen years ago; when I unwrapped it, I excitedly exclaimed, "It's a Richard Caruso molecular hair setter!"

I have nine functioning units right now - I think that makes me a high priestess of the cult of Caruso. :D It's only thing that will knock a curl into my stubbornly straight hair. I'm constantly trolling eBay for units of the type I prefer.

Shoo

• Super Hero!
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2008, 02:50:57 PM »
I am totally wearing my red Christmas tree shirt again.  :)

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2008, 03:03:54 PM »

OK, now me and my stick straight hair that makes hairdressers weep are googling Richard Caruso hair setter.

Eggplant scoop neck tee, black cami, straight legged jeans, slippers that look like little ballet slippers, gold danglies with purple glass pansies.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »
Better than partially wearing it.

In most circumstances, that is.  ;)

And mbbored, you TOTALLY need one. Get a no-salt version, they're less trouble.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 03:10:32 PM by wordgirl »

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »
Better than partially wearing it.

In most circumstances, that is.  ;)

And mbbored, you TOTALLY need one. Get a no-salt version, they're less trouble.  ;D

No salt is the theme of my holiday.  My mother only eats low sodium, reduced fat foods.  Everything I've made, she asks "Is there anyway we can reduce the salt even more?"

Getting ready for Christmas Eve services.  Black shirt dress, black knee high boots, jade bracelet from Beijing and glass earrings that look like jade.

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »
Bell-sleeved, somewhat low-neck antique gold lace shirt with an ivory cami beneath, dark denim jeans, and black Docs.