Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 131580 times)

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2008, 06:13:34 PM »
They're closed  :( All the locations are closing but the one near my house closed for good today (I believe.)

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »
They're closed  :( All the locations are closing but the one near my house closed for good today (I believe.)

Oh sad.

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #197 on: December 28, 2008, 05:11:03 AM »
I'm wearing layers, layers and more layers! Cami, pyjama pants and a pyjama top, furry jacket, 2 pairs of socks and slippers. I'm sick and cold.  :(

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #198 on: December 28, 2008, 08:09:09 PM »
I went for a comfortable outfit for a day of travelling.  Dark trouser cut jeans, blue v neck sweater that matches my eyes, cream colored cami, birkenstocks, silver danglies, and just the right amount of make-up.

Thank goodness I always try to look nice while travelling, as I ran into my ex-fiance at the airport (which you can read all about in dating & relationships.)  I would've hate to have gone for what my instinct was this morning, which was old sweat pants and my college hoodie.

Pinky830

« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »
I went for a comfortable outfit for a day of travelling.  Dark trouser cut jeans, blue v neck sweater that matches my eyes, cream colored cami, birkenstocks, silver danglies, and just the right amount of make-up.

Thank goodness I always try to look nice while travelling, as I ran into my ex-fiance at the airport (which you can read all about in d@ting & rel@tionships.)  I would've hate to have gone for what my instinct was this morning, which was old sweat pants and my college hoodie.

That's a word to the wise, there. It always pays to look nice when you leave the house. Even on a run to the corner store, I try not to look too sloppy. You just never know who you're going to run into.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #200 on: December 30, 2008, 01:29:55 AM »

Thank goodness I always try to look nice while travelling, as I ran into my ex-fiance at the airport (which you can read all about in d@ting & rel@tionships.)  I would've hate to have gone for what my instinct was this morning, which was old sweat pants and my college hoodie.

That's a word to the wise, there. It always pays to look nice when you leave the house. Even on a run to the corner store, I try not to look too sloppy. You just never know who you're going to run into.

I've always told myself that as a reason for why I like to look nice and now I will always follow my own rule because I became a living example.  It helped that he looked like he gained 20 lbs (his formerly baggy shirt had the buttons straining) and had grown a really ugly mustache.  Shallow, I know, but a girl has to get through these emotional punches to the gut somehow.

Today at work was dark skinny jeans, pale pink button down and Keen Mary Jane's.  I hadn't tried skinny jeans before at work, but am short on laundry after vacation.  They aren't the painted on variety and I actually thought it looked cute with a tailored, but not tight, shirt.  My lab coat covers everything but from the knee down anyways.

Azrail

• 'If all the insects on earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on earth would disappear. If all humans disappeared, within 50 years all species would flourish as never before.'
  • Sometimes square parents have round babies.
« Reply #201 on: December 30, 2008, 01:47:58 AM »
I am wearing a whole lot of baby vomit right now. Actually what am I doing posting this I should be changing.
Wherever you are... that's where you happen to have gone.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »
burnt-orange light-gauge sweater top with elbow-length sleeves.

Gored skirt with a brown, gold and burnt-orange abstract floral pattern on an ecru background.

toffee-colored flats.

Hair curlier than usual. Wearing some of my new MAC pigment eyeshadows. :D I can't believe it took me five days to get into them.

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #203 on: December 30, 2008, 06:07:11 PM »
Today is a purple henly sweater light blue bootcut jeans, purple knee socks and my black mary janes. I do seem to wear alot of purple but it is my favorite color.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:40 PM »
I am wearing a whole lot of baby vomit right now. Actually what am I doing posting this I should be changing.

Isn't it odd what we procrastinate from doing?

Khaki straight-legged corduroys, brown long sleeve tee, red suede ankle boots, gold leaf pendant with an opal, opal earrings.

I think I'm going to add no mixing of brown and khaki to my neutral mixing rules.  Just like white & khaki and grey & black, it's a little too blah for me.

veraobsession

« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »
A black t-shirt with my hospitals logo on it in white, a long sleeved white t-shirt under it, bright lime green scrub pants, and black Dickies shoes.

I'm hoping to glam it up just a tad tomorrow. We are going to a small party at the fire dept. but I don't know if I'm just gonna' wear a dept. shirt or if I wanna' do nice dark jeans and a sweater. Hmmm..decisions.

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #206 on: January 01, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »
Today is a black turtleneck sweater, my skinny jeans black and white stripped socks and now my pink fluffy slippers. Earlier I was wearing my purple suede boots with fringe. I must be the only person who owns boots like that and has the clothes to go with them. I was standing in New Look going these will go with everything I own. Who says that about purple fringed boots. My purple obession is boarding on sad.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #207 on: January 01, 2009, 06:15:21 PM »
Skinny dark wash jeans, blue cable knit sweater, brown cowboy boots that are slightly too big, so giant fuzzy pink socks to fill the space, dangly earrings with orange glass beads and celtic knots.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #208 on: January 01, 2009, 06:33:41 PM »
My favorite comfy khakis, a v-neck blue "travel knit" shirt, and this wicked cool zip-front cardigan with a double zipper that can go up from the bottom or down from the top. It's my mom's - I wish I could find another one.

veraobsession

« Reply #209 on: January 01, 2009, 09:43:37 PM »
Scrubs....again....blech.

I would up doing jeans, a t-shirt, and my pull over for the party last night. Big whoop.

However...DH and I are going on a date (eeeeeeee) Sat. so I'm TOTALLY gonna' look good for that. I might even take a picture.

Thinking either dark jeans, an ice blue long sleeve t, and a black poufy vest...or jeans and an ivory turtleneck sweater. What to wear what to wear?