Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 142965 times)

KCee

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #210 on: January 01, 2009, 10:16:27 PM »
Faded, used to be dark wash bootcut jeans, tan Ugg-like (but not nearly as expensive!) boots and a forest green v-neck tunic top. 

I'm currently online shopping for new jeans! (Umm..and working too...)

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #211 on: January 01, 2009, 11:31:45 PM »
Scrubs....again....blech.

I would up doing jeans, a t-shirt, and my pull over for the party last night. Big whoop.

However...DH and I are going on a date (eeeeeeee) Sat. so I'm TOTALLY gonna' look good for that. I might even take a picture.

Thinking either dark jeans, an ice blue long sleeve t, and a black poufy vest...or jeans and an ivory turtleneck sweater. What to wear what to wear?

Ooh, a date.  I'd go for the sweater myself.

Currently wearing running tights, synthetic tee, running shoes and a fine layer of sweat.

beingkj

• Demonic kangaroos are far scarier than Drop Bears
  • I am invisible
« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2009, 07:46:27 AM »
Docs, one of my two pairs of jeans previously described in this thread (the pair that's long enough for my legs) and my waaaaaay oversized Nightwish tee shirt.
Oh no, I'm blogging!

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
« Reply #213 on: January 02, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »
My favorite outfit....a rust colored v-neck tee and my overalls.
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #214 on: January 02, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »
Dark wash boot cut jeans, black belt, dark gray fitted turtleneck sweater with a cabled front, gray and black marled socks.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #215 on: January 02, 2009, 09:36:39 PM »
Currently gray sweats pants, my runner girl tee under a long sleeve race tee and a ski cap.  When I looked like a normal person earlier today, I was in boot cut jeans, a green, white and purple striped western style short sleeve blouse, green v neck cardigan, black square toed shoes and long silver earrings with a teeny green bead at the bottom.

beingkj

• I am invisible
« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2009, 06:42:06 AM »
pale blue tiered peasant skirt, latte coloured singlet top and white flip flops. It was rather warm here today.

((and don't tell anyone from the fashion pet-peeves thread, but my bra straps are showing!))
Oh no, I'm blogging!

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2009, 06:46:15 AM »
pale blue tiered peasant skirt, latte coloured singlet top and white flip flops. It was rather warm here today.

((and don't tell anyone from the fashion pet-peeves thread, but my bra straps are showing!))
I'm jealous! Once Christmas is over, i start craving a bit of warm weather and sunshine. It's freezing here, I'm wearing a coat indoors and the heating's on!  :(

beingkj

• I am invisible
« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2009, 06:50:43 AM »

I'm jealous! Once Christmas is over, i start craving a bit of warm weather and sunshine. It's freezing here, I'm wearing a coat indoors and the heating's on!  :(

I normally like hot weather but now I'm craving cold nights again. It's nice not to wake up all hot and sticky.

But coat inside with the heater on? I've only done that once or twice before and I'm a pansy when it comes to cold weather. You poor thing!
Oh no, I'm blogging!

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2009, 02:08:37 PM »

Want to switch places?  I want the sunshine and that outfit.

I'm in lavender and yellow plaid pjs, decorated with pigs & hearts, blue fuzzy slippers and a white fleecy robe.  I am a true fashion plate this lazy morning.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #220 on: January 03, 2009, 02:40:53 PM »
Old Navy jeans, long-sleeved bright pink t-shirt, pink socks.

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
« Reply #221 on: January 03, 2009, 05:01:45 PM »
My just-this-side-of-falling-apart grey cotton sleep shorts and my just-this-side-of-falling-apart UGA jersey (Quincy Carter's number, for those who follow college football).
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

Emmy

« Reply #222 on: January 03, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »
A red/orange chenille sweater and a pair of Levi's jeans with my favorite worn brown boots.  I didn't bother with accessories because the only place I ventured today is the grocery store.

KCee

« Reply #223 on: January 03, 2009, 05:15:42 PM »
Today, black Editor pants, a gray, black, and sparkly silver horizontal striped turtleneck sweater, new shiny silver ball earrings my sister got me for Christmas, and black sneakers.  I normally don't pair nice pants with sneakers but I wanted to be comortable at work tonight! 

faithlessone

« Reply #224 on: January 03, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »
Soft, pale blue fleece pyjamas, snuggly white dressing gown and fluffy blue bed socks.