Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 127280 times)

demarco

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #2100 on: July 04, 2011, 09:04:07 PM »
Navy blue Aquarium of the Americas, New Orleans,  tshirt with American flag on front ( purchased at the aquarium  ca 1999), black sweatpants. 

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2101 on: July 05, 2011, 10:27:20 PM »
Gray tank, seersucker bermudas, black sandals, long black beaded necklace, low bun. In the office I added a white cropped cardigan.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2102 on: July 06, 2011, 11:40:49 PM »
Sports bra and padded bike shorts. Soon I'll throw on a tank and running shorts with my vibrams.

Earlier today was a denim pencil, graphic tee, brown sandals & large gold danglies.

Apricot

« Reply #2103 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21:58 AM »
Knee-length denim shorts and a teal-white-and-black shirt, with ruffles on the front, a tie in the back, and puffy cap sleeves. Black socks with grey dots.

faithlessone

« Reply #2104 on: July 07, 2011, 04:18:31 AM »
Dark blue jeans, black tank top and a teal t-shirt. Plus black Converse hi-tops. It's such a gloomy day today!

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2105 on: July 08, 2011, 12:53:17 AM »
Sage jersey skirt, cream tank with brown floral print, brown sandals, green danglies, silver Bull City pendant, hair in a french braid.

Bijou

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2106 on: July 08, 2011, 01:57:22 AM »
My red Betty Boop jammie bottoms, a big, loose, gray v-necked tee shirt and my old blue Cherokee slip over long sleeved sweatshirt.  I wear it for sleeping only and inside out because the inside is pilled and I cannot stand the feeling against my skin...~~~~shiver~~~~Oh, and Minnitonka moccasins.
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

faithlessone

« Reply #2107 on: July 08, 2011, 04:07:55 AM »
Dark blue jeans, white tank top, navy and white 3-quarter-length-sleeved stripy top.

Still trying to decide if the horrible weather precludes me wearing open-toed sandals to show off the pretty pedicure I gave myself last night...

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #2108 on: July 08, 2011, 06:59:33 PM »
Pink, patent kitten heel mary-jane type shoes.
Gray-blue cotton dress with a sort of loose mesh-weave top (modestly high) and embroidered with 2 stalks of big, abstract flowers in white and pinky purple with big, green stems. Cinched at the waist, with a slim skirt, it hits mid-thigh.
Found an image of it on ebay:

Silver braided headband, again.

Oh, that is so pretty! I love clothes like that; but they look awful on me. I am always waiting for someone to stop and ask what that poor shirt ever did to me  :P
>sigh< It is gorgeous.
It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #2109 on: July 08, 2011, 07:01:34 PM »

Well, it's dress like a cow and get free chicken at Chik-Fil-A, so i am wearing a leather collar with a bell and nothing else. Wish me luck!
It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2110 on: July 10, 2011, 02:18:11 AM »
White maxi skirt and a black tank.  Earlier I was wearing a mod-esque mini dress with black, yellow & white swirls, black jeweled sandals, giant white hoops and a smokey eye, for an evening at art galleries.

Apricot

« Reply #2111 on: July 10, 2011, 02:23:59 AM »
Black-faded-to-grey shorts and a butter-yellow tunic with lace and flowers. My necklace has two pendants, one of Isis, and one is a yellow/gold colored quartz. Earlier I was wearing black faux-suede sandals.

jmarvellous

« Reply #2112 on: July 10, 2011, 06:00:52 PM »
Black basic tank (aka wifebeater  ::) ), jeans and pumas. Didn't have time to change clothes after helping move and build furniture all day; not as well-dressed as I like for work (by a long shot).

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2113 on: July 11, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »
White linen pencil skirt with embroidered flowers, turquoise tee, nude peep toe sling back platforms, silver bracelet & danglies.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2114 on: July 12, 2011, 08:58:51 PM »
White tank over lime green tank, burnt sienna a-line skirt with bird applique, brown sandals, silver danglies, my hair is in a messy high bun, and I've got brown smokey eye make-up on.