Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 133425 times)

GoldenGemini

• One of these days, Alice....
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #2115 on: July 13, 2011, 03:20:57 AM »
It is the coldest day here in three years: I have on leggings (bright blue, but that doesn't matter), then my charcoal-wash jeans, a black slightly see-through long shirt (but again, doesn't matter), a long sleeved berry criss-cross stitched top, a black fluffy jacket, a charcoal and white wool fluffy jacket, thick socks and black Mary Janes. I am still freezing.

Consistency
It's only a virtue if you're not a screwup   - Demotivators(R)

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAa6CvY-TQ
« Reply #2116 on: July 13, 2011, 06:11:39 AM »

Jeans with grey top with a grey hoodie.
Stewart/Colbert '16

faithlessone

« Reply #2117 on: July 13, 2011, 06:38:21 AM »
Jeans, purple tank top, grey long-sleeve top and a full facemask of aloe vera gel. Blasted sunburn.

jmarvellous

« Reply #2118 on: July 13, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »
Neon red-orange (err, something like that, it's shockingly bright) dress with empire waist, cap sleeves and woven front panel. Black espadrilles.
Lots of gold bangles (sitting on my desk so I don't drive myself crazy jingling). Delicate gold necklace and hoops.

I'm really excited to work a day shift today and go on a date/to a party on a work night for the first time in ages.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2119 on: July 14, 2011, 05:05:21 PM »
Neon red-orange (err, something like that, it's shockingly bright) dress with empire waist, cap sleeves and woven front panel. Black espadrilles.
Lots of gold bangles (sitting on my desk so I don't drive myself crazy jingling). Delicate gold necklace and hoops.

I'm really excited to work a day shift today and go on a date/to a party on a work night for the first time in ages.

Sounds like fun!

Pale pink graphic tee, brown ruffly skirt, brown nice Birkenstocks, hot pink studs, gray cardigan, low pony.

faithlessone

« Reply #2120 on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »
Skinny jeans (which, crud monkeys!, are a little too big for me. When did that happen?), black tunic-length tee and grey cardigan.

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #2121 on: July 23, 2011, 07:30:15 AM »

Flowy hippy long skirt and super comfy VSecret tank top. The skirt is wonderfully versatile, but the top is suitable only for home.

It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

demarco

« Reply #2122 on: February 18, 2012, 06:26:18 PM »
Grey and maroon striped jersey crewneck, "new midnight" navy jeans, sneakers with pink swoosh. 

(I've really missed this thread.)

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #2123 on: February 18, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »
A thin plum turtleneck sweater and dark wash boot-cut jeans, silver leaf earrings, my moonstone pendant, and black walking shoes.

(I missed it too.)
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

Thipu1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #2124 on: February 18, 2012, 07:29:10 PM »
Standard Old Lady gear here.

Grey socks, pale blue crocs, hunter green sweats and a zip-neck souvenir sweatshirt bought at San Francisco in 1987. 

JennJenn68

« Reply #2125 on: February 18, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »
PJ time for me.  Grey sweatshirt with Christmas cats on it (and how I wish I bought three of them when I found them!), sloppy drawstring grey PJ pants, pink and black fuzzy cat socks, and (dear God!) pink crocs.  (They're my house shoes.  I have a heel spur, and I always have to wear shoes, with just a touch of heel.  Crocs fit the bill perfectly, but with colossal feet like I have, boy oh boy are they ugly!!)

diesel_darlin

« Reply #2126 on: February 18, 2012, 08:12:57 PM »
I have colossal feet also, and I love my crocs! I have a lime green pair, and a camoflauge pair.  ;D

As to what I'm wearing, I'm wearing black jeans, a sweater, and leopard print flats.

JennJenn68

« Reply #2127 on: February 18, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »
I have colossal feet also, and I love my crocs! I have a lime green pair, and a camoflauge pair.  ;D

Camo crocs?  I want them!  Where can I find them?  I've never seen them... Okay, I lied.  I love my crocs, although they still are butt-ugly on me. 

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2128 on: February 18, 2012, 10:08:14 PM »
I'm off to a latin jazz concert, so I'm wearing a black and white print dress, white cardigan, bright red stilettos, silver danglies and a silver bracelet. I even put on my smokey eyes.

diesel_darlin

« Reply #2129 on: February 19, 2012, 12:06:41 AM »

Camo crocs?  I want them!  Where can I find them?  I've never seen them... Okay, I lied.  I love my crocs, although they still are butt-ugly on me.

Lol! I got mine at Gender Mountain. They are hideous, but oh so comfy.