Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 140405 times)

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #225 on: January 04, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »
Soft, pale blue fleece pyjamas, snuggly white dressing gown and fluffy blue bed socks.

Change the blue pajamas and socks for purple, and you have my outfit for this morning.

Now it's dark skinny jeans, dusky blue crew neck shirt, black cardigan, flat black cardigan earrings, pewter & enamel earrings made by a company that has my last name but I'm not actually related to.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #226 on: January 04, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »
Right now, gray French terry lounge pants, a black t-shirt and gray socks, but when we go to the grocery store, I'll change into jeans and put on a sweater.

Slartibartfast

• Super Hero!
    • Nerdy Necklaces - my Etsy shop!
« Reply #227 on: January 04, 2009, 11:02:38 PM »
*looks down* ooh, I'm actually dressed for once!

(Between breastfeeding Babybartfast and working from home nowadays, I think I only wear a shirt less than 50% of the time . . .)

Err, black corduroys, a maroon shirt I got for Christmas, and a very uncomfortable bra that I'm wearing because all my comfortable ones are dirty.  I got it from freecycle, though, and I think nursing bras are uncomfortable by definition . . .

NsWife

« Reply #228 on: January 04, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
Fuzzy slippers, my favorite blue nightshirt and a super - soft throw blanket over my shoulders.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2009, 12:16:09 AM »
Dark wash trouser jeans, teal sweater with a gathered neck, cream lace camisole, khaki corduroy jacket with 2 monkey broaches, brown pointy toed heeled ankle boots, gold lacy earrings, gold sneaker bracelet.

This was the first time I've worn jeans to church.  Other members are really casual, but I feel uncomfortable being super dressed down.  Also, I wear jeans & flat shoes all week, I want an excuse to look nice.

Sleepingmediocre

« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2009, 01:19:46 AM »
Light blue jeans and a mauve ribbed V-neck sweater. 

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »
I am wearing one of my favorite dresses of all time. It's a tan and black knit dress that has a vertical zig-zag stripe pattern, but what's really cool is that it the top is made up of stiched-down inverted vertical pleats that stop at the waist. Below the waist, the pleats open up you can see there's a color-reversed stripe pattern inside. It's pretty flattering, if I do say so myself. :D And I made a necklace to match it.

Plus, I just had my hair cut back to shoulder-length. It's nice and bouncy and my roots are gone, so it's a Good Hair Day. I'm happy with how I look today!

hobish

• Super Hero!
  • Release the gelfling!
« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2009, 02:01:46 PM »

The washing machine in our apartment broke last night with Gish's clothes in it, right before i was going to put mine in, so i am wearing the few clean items i have left ... "mom jeans" that make my butt look somehow both wide AND flat and an ugly sweater (i do love my ugly sweater, though).

It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #233 on: January 06, 2009, 05:47:41 AM »
Blue bootcut jeans, black socks, a red cami, DHs fur lined jacket (I've got this on almost constantly lately, because it's been so cold! I wore it under my coat this morning to drop LittleO1 off at school).

veraobsession

« Reply #234 on: January 06, 2009, 07:59:14 AM »
Red scrub pants and a blue fire dept sweatshirt. Scrubs....is anyone surprised?

I bet I have on some of the same tonight.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #235 on: January 07, 2009, 12:19:08 AM »
Red scrub pants and a blue fire dept sweatshirt. Scrubs....is anyone surprised?

I bet I have on some of the same tonight.

I want more scrubs in my life.

Khaki corduroys, turquoise long v neck tee, white camisole and turquoise glass earrings with hematite.  Since I wear a lab coat everyday, I make an effort to wear fun shoes, and today I was sporting white non-athletic sneakers with a lavender swirl.  There's this one director at work (not my boss, but on the same level a my boss) who never makes eye contact.  I was walking down the hallway, he passed me, then goes "Whoa!  Those are great shoes!"  He looked in my eyes and smiled too.  I'm breaking down the barriers with my purple and white shoes. 

veraobsession

« Reply #236 on: January 07, 2009, 01:13:18 AM »
Tonight it is.....drum roll please......

BLACK scrub pants and a blue sweatshirt with the hospitals logo on it.

SCRUBS

One more night of scrubs and then I don't have to wear them again till Monday

beingkj

• Demonic kangaroos are far scarier than Drop Bears
  • I am invisible
« Reply #237 on: January 07, 2009, 06:44:03 AM »
The short pair of jeans and my Australian Computer Society t-shirt (courtesy of the most boring conference I've ever been forced to attend)

And my white flip-flops.
Oh no, I'm blogging!

Sleepingmediocre

« Reply #238 on: January 07, 2009, 01:05:09 PM »
Tonight it is.....drum roll please......

BLACK scrub pants and a blue sweatshirt with the hospitals logo on it.

SCRUBS

One more night of scrubs and then I don't have to wear them again till Monday

ROTFL!

Today I'm wearing my low-rise dark blue jeans and a turtleneck that's dark tan on top and chocolate brown on the bottom with stripes in various shades of blue, brown and white in between.  This sweater was a Christmas present to myself and I love it tremendously. 

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #239 on: January 07, 2009, 05:26:21 PM »
Right now I am in my snoopy pjs. Magenta henley top with Snoopy in block letters with a picture of him and magenta plaid pants with the word snoopy on the leg with a picture of him. I love these pjs and I even wore them to work for charity.