News: There is a new Ehell Kindness Project!  Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• June 25, 2016, 07:32:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 250962 times)

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #2595 on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:21 AM »
A pink shirt, pink and black shirred scarf, black skirt, black jacket, gunmetal sandals, moonstone earrings and charm bracelet.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

faithlessone

« Reply #2596 on: July 22, 2014, 11:54:17 AM »
As it is ridiculously warm here (for the UK, at least) - denim shorts with Marvel superhero patches and a red tank top. I was wearing red ballet flats earlier too.

Mad Goat Woman

• formerly Hamlet: The Original Emo
    • Mad Goat Woman
« Reply #2597 on: July 23, 2014, 05:13:41 AM »
Ugg boots, skinny jeans, white-ish long sleeved half-button farm shirt with sleeves rolled up.

Captains Flat, Australia

ladyknight1

« Reply #2598 on: July 23, 2014, 07:19:34 AM »
Black pants with a white pinstripe, a black and white tunic, a white shirred collar and hem jacket, black and white jewelry, black sandals and a new pedicure in a purple pink iridescent polish.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

#borecore

• Extreme normcore
« Reply #2599 on: July 23, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »
Black pantsuit, black kitten heels, silver shell with a puckered/gathered neckline and pearl drop earrings.

ladyknight1

« Reply #2600 on: July 30, 2014, 01:32:37 PM »
Yesterday I wore a turquoise/black/white/silver dress with a grey cardigan and silver sandals. Turquoise and silver jewelry. I got soaked trying to go to the grocery store after work.

Today I am wearing charcoal grey pants, a cream camisole, a cream and grey waterfall short sleeved cardigan, cream loafers. Pearl and crystal jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien

#borecore

• Extreme normcore
« Reply #2601 on: July 30, 2014, 02:39:45 PM »
Blue patterned skirt, blue v-neck T-shirt and fuchsia cardigan:
bit.ly/1qLu5n0

You can't see it in that photo, but I dug out this weird blown glass and copper beaded necklace in blues, reds, and metallics, with a heavy glass pendant and a tassel-ish dangly part. I'd never worn it before but it goes nicely with the top.

faithlessone

« Reply #2602 on: July 30, 2014, 03:12:16 PM »
Currently, pjs. Purple with owls on.

Painting my nails sparkly and green to match the dress I'm wearing tomorrow. :D

ladyknight1

« Reply #2603 on: July 31, 2014, 08:05:13 AM »
A long purple gauzy skirt, matching camisole, a thin pale grey boyfriend cardigan, silver sandals, amethyst jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien

demarco

« Reply #2604 on: July 31, 2014, 05:25:41 PM »
Multi colored (mostly pink and orange) striped t shirt, tan sateen pants, taupe sandals, round peridot earrings,  tiny gold bracelet made up of planets.

ladyknight1

« Reply #2605 on: August 01, 2014, 01:59:02 PM »
Dark denim crops, a pale orange top with a crochet square neck and sandals.
-J.R.R Tolkien

ladyknight1

« Reply #2606 on: August 11, 2014, 07:45:39 AM »
A gray maxi skirt with asymmetrical sewn bands, a white camisole topped with a white and lace dolman shirt, gray sandals, moonstone and silver jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien

Library Dragon

« Reply #2607 on: August 11, 2014, 05:05:49 PM »
My new Keds Champion Washed Stripe.  I had been wanting some comfy shoes with a marina feel and found these in the local Beale Outlet.  And they fit my wide feet!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

ladyknight1

« Reply #2608 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:59 AM »
A lime green shirt with an embroidered collar, black pants with white pinstriping, a black shirred jacket and black loafers. Silver and black jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien

ladyknight1

« Reply #2609 on: August 13, 2014, 08:23:12 AM »
A peacock blue and black chevron patterned shirt with a swirl texture, black crop pants, gunmetal sandals, London blue topaz and silver jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien