News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• January 20, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 553800 times)

violinp

• cabbagegirl28's my sister :)
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #3105 on: September 17, 2017, 08:17:33 PM »
My purple gown from my vampire costume, because I want to and I can.
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends" - Harry Potter

metallicafan

« Reply #3106 on: September 18, 2017, 08:43:47 AM »
A Chicago Cubs t-shirt and denim shorts.

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
« Reply #3107 on: September 18, 2017, 08:52:04 AM »
Black trousers, a cream and black alligator print shirt, and black Mary Jane wedges.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

AliciaLynette

• fanfiction.net: OrnateDragon
« Reply #3108 on: November 08, 2017, 03:56:12 PM »
Blue long-sleeved tee with flower print, dark blue mini with diamonte around the front pockets, grey leggings, black socks. 
Children are natural mimics; they act like their parents in spite of every effort to teach them good manners.
Author Unknown

AliciaLynette

« Reply #3109 on: November 10, 2017, 03:12:15 AM »
Faded blue jeans, light purple tee with elbow-length sleeves. Got a darker (but still light) purple hoodie to put on if I get cold!  no plans other than housework/grocery shopping today so no real effort put into dressing!
Children are natural mimics; they act like their parents in spite of every effort to teach them good manners.
Author Unknown

dawnfire

« Reply #3110 on: November 22, 2017, 07:12:04 PM »
it's about 30c (high 80's F) so i'm in a a purple singlet and black shorts. if I go out the singlet is changed for a purple t shirt
Whittlesea Victoria

ladyknight1

« Reply #3111 on: November 24, 2017, 08:16:39 AM »
Black jeans, a black university sports shirt, leather boat shoes.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Esther_bunny

• Life is too short for cheap chocolate!
« Reply #3112 on: November 24, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »
Black tunic, black pants, black doc martens, my seahorse skeleton necklace, various rings, and makeup (!).
Today I start a new job at a salon, gotta wear all black all the time.

ladyknight1

« Reply #3113 on: November 24, 2017, 09:11:32 AM »
Black tunic, black pants, black doc martens, my seahorse skeleton necklace, various rings, and makeup (!).
Today I start a new job at a salon, gotta wear all black all the time.

I changed to my crimson Converse, but almost put on my black Doc Martens!
-J.R.R Tolkien

AliciaLynette

« Reply #3114 on: November 24, 2017, 10:46:12 AM »
Faded blue jeans, & a green ribbed v-neck tee with 3/4 length sleeves.  Been in bed most of the day, as the cricket is on in Aus and I'm listening overnight.
Author Unknown

AliciaLynette

« Reply #3115 on: November 29, 2017, 01:59:17 AM »
Black leggings, faded red 3/4-length-sleeve tee, short sleeved owl-print tunic.  Blue stone stud earrings, and my Ravenclaw crest necklace.  Got tall black boots to put on, once I've chivvied Child into uniform!

Was wearing jeans with the tee, but it's chucking it down and I've got to do the school run then shopping, so I've gone for something that won't collect water as much!
Author Unknown

ladyknight1

« Reply #3116 on: November 29, 2017, 07:10:11 AM »
A Kimono style faux wrap dress in shades of teal, black white, and gray. Black Mary Jane flats, black cardigan, random jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien

VorFemme

• It's too darned hot! (song from Kiss Me, Kate)
« Reply #3117 on: December 01, 2017, 08:04:07 AM »
We're "on vacation" at South Padre Island (southern tip of Texas) - but since I got felled by flu or something very much like it the day after we got here, so I'm wearing my black sleep shirt while sitting at the computer.

I've worn every "sleepwear" outfit I brought with me so far this week - but not much else.  I have to say, I've caught up on my sleep - but trying different canned soups for dinner means that I'm not getting a chance to dress up to go out for dinner.  Next "vacation", I have plans to wear something besides sleep shirts.
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I explain?

faithlessone

« Reply #3118 on: December 01, 2017, 12:10:10 PM »
Snowman PJ bottoms and a red/grey long-sleeved top. It's December!!! :D ♥♥♥

AliciaLynette

« Reply #3119 on: December 01, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »
Out with friends at the pub, so tall black boots, black jeggings, white long sleeve tee, teal tunic top.  Long black padded coat for outside.

It's cold outside, but warm in the pub, so tried to balance my outfit appropriately!
Author Unknown