Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 134056 times)

Red1979

• Super Hero!
  • it's only a paper moon...
    • Subscription Therapy
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »
Pretty dress, Red!

Thanks.  I saw it in a store window on my way home from work one day and couldn't resist.
--Red
"Pause you who read this and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, which would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."

www.subscriptiontherapy.com - "I used to have issues -  now I have subscriptions"

Red1979

• Super Hero!
  • it's only a paper moon...
    • Subscription Therapy
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2008, 06:08:49 PM »

Red, your dress is pretty and your outfit sounds really stylish.  Rust is one of my favorite colors.

Thanks.  I got the sweater a couple years ago from H&M and I love it.  Its 3/4 length and has this kind of corset shape and a long row of gold buttons.  It's been surprisingly versatlle in my wardrobe.
--Red
"Pause you who read this and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, which would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."

www.subscriptiontherapy.com - "I used to have issues -  now I have subscriptions"

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:28 PM »
Right now, white lounge pants and a blue robe.

Later, I'll be changing into dark wash jeans, black or red boots (haven't decided yet), fuzzy gray sweater, and festive jewelry (haven't decided yet what).

My employers are throwing a company-wide Christmas party at a local establishment this evening. :D

snowfire

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2008, 07:09:46 PM »
DH's company party tonight.  I'm wearing black chiffon pants, black Coldwater Creek Aphrodite blouse, bronze leaf jewelry and candy apple red stilettos. 

And it is snowing...

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »
DH's company party tonight.  I'm wearing black chiffon pants, black Coldwater Creek Aphrodite blouse, bronze leaf jewelry and candy apple red stilettos

And it is snowing...

Mmmm, candy apple red stilettos.  That sounds heavenly.

Wide leg jeans, black fitted tea, cream cardigan, fuchsia belt, orange & pink beaded earrings, black t-strap Doc Marten Mary Janes with cut outs.

faithlessone

« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2008, 05:50:30 AM »
Just got up, so I'm in my white/turquoise pyjamas, with a huge fluffy white dressing gown and fluffy pink slippers.

KCee

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »
I am very monochromatic today.  I'm wearing a super soft, cream colored hooded sweater with a very pale pink lace tank top underneath, tan & white pin striped pants, and tan Ugg-like boots. The whole effect is very beige...but I'm comfy!

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2008, 11:38:00 AM »
Oversized pink velour pajamas and fuzzy green slippers...I'm waiting for hubby to get done in the shower so I can take my turn.
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »
Right now: Jeans, a brown t-shirt (it's really a jammie shirt from Target - it has a picture of an owl and the words "Night Owl Mystery Book Store" printed on it), and thick chenille socks.

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2008, 03:40:59 PM »
Pink polka-dot PJs bottoms, a black jumper, black socks, fluffy slippers and a grey jacket. I'm cold. Again.  :P

Sleepingmediocre

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
Dark blue jeans with silver studs and scrollwork down the sides of the legs, a black ribbed turtleneck, silver earrings with charms shaped like red Christmas lights, a pin with a Santa hat and the first few lines of " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" written on it, and my black ankle boots.  I'm about to go change into a t-shirt, though, because it's 78 degrees outside! 

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2008, 05:00:03 PM »
Denim pencil skirt, burgundy v-neck sweater with funky broach, flat black knee high boots, black patterned stockings.

Esther_bunny

• Life is too short for cheap chocolate!
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2008, 05:29:59 PM »
Black yoga pants and a 10th anniversary shirt from this year's Texas Hearing and Service Dogs: Mighty Texas Dog Walk. And some brown flip flops (which I changed into after walking the dogs earlier).

After the shower it will be some different black yoga pants and an old comfy concert t-shirt (Medeski/Martin/Wood).

It's Sunday and I try to stay as close to pajamas as possible on Sundays! ;)

MightyMouse

• Here I come to save the day!
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2008, 05:34:27 PM »
My oldest pair of Glo jeans, an aqua thermal top with a monkey in a Santa hat on it, my beat-up black Converses, and my letterman's jacket.  Later, for the Subway Christmas party, I'll be changing into newer Glo jeans and my favorite aqua ballet neck sweater, with my letterman's jacket.

Quiltin Nana

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2008, 05:50:13 PM »
A pair of capri jeans - my regular length are in the wash.  And somehow all my others have shrunk  :-[ in the wash. 

A grey OLD sweatshirt with ladybugs and dandelion fuzz blowing around on it.  No socks, no shoes. 

I did get a shower this AM  ;D but I did not put on any makeup.  I just let my hair air dry.