Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 107657 times)

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
What Are You Wearing....?
« on: December 12, 2008, 01:08:01 PM »
You know, without the obscene phone caller wierdness, what are you guys wearing today?
I've got on my fuzzy green slippers, dark blue jeans, my black longsleeved t-shirt with the three white snowflakes (the only Christmas clothing I don't feel ridiculous wearing). My hair's still shower-wet (I have been positively disgraceful since school let out...I haven't showered before noon once) but when it dries a little I'll put it up in my black clip. I've got to go grocery shopping and the wind in the parking lot blows my hair in my face and gets on my nerves.
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

Veronica

• Super Hero!
  • the Patron Saint of Judgmental Statues
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 01:10:55 PM »
I'm wearing striped PJ pants and a rose colored top.  My hair is in total disarray.  I'm working at home so I didn't really care what I looked like up until a half an hour ago when my neighbor knocked on my door to return our puppy who had gotten out of the fence.   :-[

Florida

Bibliophile

• May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 01:12:21 PM »
Jeans, brown long sleeved cotton shirt with a brown poncho-thing on top cuz I'm cold.  I dried my bangs & put my hair back, but didn't make much of an effort for work...

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.” ~ Groucho Marx

Red1979

• Super Hero!
  • it's only a paper moon...
    • Subscription Therapy
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 01:16:54 PM »
I'm wearing this dress:
http://www.luckybrand.com/Product.aspx?p=LBX15606&l=00020141000000000000&km=&pn=1
over a black lace camisole, and topped with a rust orange cardigan.  I also have on black tights with knee high Frye Boots (these: http://www.thefryecompany.com/Product-Women-Boots-Campus-77915BAN.aspx) in the saddle color. 
--Red
"Pause you who read this and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, which would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."

www.subscriptiontherapy.com - "I used to have issues -  now I have subscriptions"

aline

• formerly farfalla
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »
Working from home today so I'm wearing cream colored yoga pants, and a blue NYFD sweatshirt. I have to get dressed up for DH's formal work party tonight, so I'm taking advantage of being comfortable right now.

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 01:25:49 PM »
I'm wearing jeans, socks, fluffy slippers, a zip-up hoody (with the hood up) a scarf and a huuuuge fur lined jacket of DHs (I'm cold, can you tell?  :P ).

ETA: Faux fur.

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »
I'm wearing striped PJ pants and a rose colored top.  My hair is in total disarray.  I'm working at home so I didn't really care what I looked like up until a half an hour ago when my neighbor knocked on my door to return our puppy who had gotten out of the fence.   :-[

I had on my white thermal shirt and my Big Dog pajama bottoms with the beer bottles all over them for the longest, until I decided I really needed to get a shower and dress before it got too close to time to pick Little Man up!
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

Sandi Papaya

• candelita
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 01:35:28 PM »
jeans, a black scoop-neck t-shirt (I need a few winter shirts - this one's short-sleeved), my red Disneyland pullover with Mickey leaning on the Disneyland logo, and my white and silver Skechers.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:53:47 PM by MsMoonbunny »

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 02:41:52 PM »
Pretty dress, Red!

I have on a green cotton long sleeve v-neck top, a silver Christmas tree necklace that DH's grandfather made for me, blue jeans and red lands end shoes. (Super comfy pull-on and fleecey lined)

I'm also wearing an early Christmas present from the Things...socks that resemble chimneys on the legs, complete with fuzzy white trim, and say "Ho Ho Ho" all over the feet.

And I'm pretty sure I still have on a few splotches of icing from making gingerbread nativities with Thing 2 at school today.

Information_queen

• Meaghan, her family's personal librarian
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 02:50:08 PM »
I'm wearing a plum/fuschia-ish short-sleeved v-neck knit shirt, khaki colored corduroys, my lucky number socks (all of my socks are cutesy - I don't wear plain socks if I can help it).  When I was out for lunch earlier, I had on black Doc Marten type shoes (I'm never sure what they're actually called.  They're not sneakers, but they're not dress shoes either), and my wool pea-coat.

My hair is down.  It's also curly, so it's looks like I spent an hour on it, but really I spent about thirty seconds.

cicero

• Super Hero!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 03:17:16 PM »
oy....

green top
black sweater
pashmina over it all (i'm cold)

warm bottoms

gym socks

slippers

(i know it sounds horrible but i'm cold and i'm on the way to bed ;D)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Shores

• Super Hero!
  • F.O.E.
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »
Jeans and my "Columbia College Alumni" sweatshirt that my dad got me for my birthday... even though I don't graduate until next December. :P At least he has confidence in  me.. :D It's so amazingly cold here today though that I'm considering putting on my hat and gloves.
Wherever you go.... there you are.

heather

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:49 PM »
OOOh this is just not pretty..... a green/purple floral tshirt nightie, husband's gray sweats, hoodie that my son discarded 15 years ago, navy crocs and a motley old ginger cat on my lap.  We (cat and I) are  very scary today, but expecting no company and planning to stay indoors for the good of humanity.

gibsongirl

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »
Red silk broomstick skirt, green fleur de lys corset over a white long sleeved button down, and have my hair up in a french twist topped with a pearl circlet which looks very dramatic against my almost black hair.  Also green crystal and marcasite pendant on a twisty silver chain.

demarco

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2008, 03:57:23 PM »
I am wearing purple cords and a taupe scoopneck sweater with black flats.  (I was wearing jeans, a mustard stained sweatshirt and mudsoaked sneakers  before I realized I needed something at the mall and had to put on something semi decent to go out.)