Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 143023 times)

kckgirl

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 03:57:42 PM »
Black turtleneck, blue pants, black socks, blue Crocs (w/o holes).
Maryland

Emmy

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 05:03:22 PM »
Jeans with embroidered flowers and an Ann Taylor Cashmere cardigan in raspberry with a black tee underneath.  I have slippers on my feet b/c I just got back from shopping and kicked off my shoes.

Red, your dress is pretty and your outfit sounds really stylish.  Rust is one of my favorite colors.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 05:08:10 PM »
Dark blue jeans, black boots, red scoop-necked, bell-sleeved sweater, silver and red earrings shaped like Christmas bows.

ETA: The sweater I'm wearing is the same one I'm wearing in my Facebook profile pic.

Virg

• Super Hero!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »
MrsO wrote:

"I'm wearing jeans, socks, fluffy slippers, a zip-up hoody (with the hood up) a scarf and a huuuuge fur lined jacket of DHs (I'm cold, can you tell?  Tongue ).

ETA: Faux fur."

For shame!  Do you know how many fauxs had to die to make that jacket!?!   ;D  Of course, this reminds me of a comment that a very witty friend of mine made.  When he asked one of our mutual friends what kind of fur she had on, she answered, "faux fur".  He opined, "I always wanted to make a coat out of my foes..."

I'm wearing my geek uniform for work today.  Blue jeans, short sleeve blue denim shirt with a company logo (which I don't need to wear for office work, but it is a very nice shirt so I wear it regularly) and a long sleeve t-shirt under that.  And black high-top hiking boots, because that's what I always wear on my feet.

Virg

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 05:10:48 PM »
 ;D Virg, you crack me up.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »

I'm wearing my geek uniform for work today.  
Virg

For a second I thought that said "greek uniform," and I was thinking, "Toga?"

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 05:17:48 PM »

I'm wearing my geek uniform for work today.  
Virg

For a second I thought that said "greek uniform," and I was thinking, "Toga?"
Lol!  ;D I wonder what job requires you to wear a toga?

AprilRenee

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
Flared jeans, black belt, brown shirt with sparkles and a button up white sweater over that. Shoes look like the orangish/brownish construction boot. Hair is in a very messy pony tail.

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 06:02:49 PM »
US Polo Association shirt (long-sleeved), St. John's Bay jeans, blue socks, and sneakers

MayHug

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 06:03:04 PM »
I generally work from home so its not usually this dressy. Had to run errands and meet my husband for lunch. Today I am wearing a black/gray stripe turtleneck sweater with a gray quilted vest, with gray dress slacks. Also, black socks cause I kicked off my shoes when I walked in the door! :)

KCee

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 06:07:58 PM »
Dark-wash, wide leg jeans and a black tee with black lace neckline and sleeves. I also have on heels that look like black ballet slippers with a kitten heel. (Shoes are courtesy of my sister's closet!)

Sleepingmediocre

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 07:05:06 PM »
Dark blue jeans, pea green 3/4 sleeve turtleneck, and my favorite sneakers.  Hair is pulled back at the sides with a tortoiseshell clip.  (And yes, that refers to the COLOR, not the material from which it's made.)   :)

L.A. Lady

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »
Black lace camisol with a black button up shirt. Dark blue skinny jeans with my knee hight Chloe boots.

nekoro

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 07:12:13 PM »
Red silk broomstick skirt, green fleur de lys corset over a white long sleeved button down, and have my hair up in a french twist topped with a pearl circlet which looks very dramatic against my almost black hair.  Also green crystal and marcasite pendant on a twisty silver chain.

*Admires outfit* Where do you shop?  (Please be online!)

I'm wearing my black cargos with a fauz rhinestone butterfly on one leg, a rust T-shirt with blue Chinese symbols on it, an orange hoody, black rimmed "librarian" glasses, and a scowl.  (Nephew running around being a nuisance and tormenting the cat.)

NsWife

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 07:14:45 PM »
I worked at home today so....sweat pants, blue sweater and fuzzy slippers