Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 139232 times)

NEDESAPIO

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 09:13:36 PM »
Plum-colored jeans with a gray and black toile-print mockneck, black loafers, black wool coat.

MeeLee

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 09:17:41 PM »
Jeans, a yellow polka dot tank top and a black zip up shirt !

gibsongirl

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 11:12:37 PM »
Red silk broomstick skirt, green fleur de lys corset over a white long sleeved button down, and have my hair up in a french twist topped with a pearl circlet which looks very dramatic against my almost black hair.  Also green crystal and marcasite pendant on a twisty silver chain.

*Admires outfit* Where do you shop?  (Please be online!)

I'm wearing my black cargos with a fauz rhinestone butterfly on one leg, a rust T-shirt with blue Chinese symbols on it, an orange hoody, black rimmed "librarian" glasses, and a scowl.  (Nephew running around being a nuisance and tormenting the cat.)

The skirt and button down are from goodwill, and the corset is from a semi-local renaissance faire, and is made by CastaDiva.  They are the most excellent corset makers I've EVER seen, but no online presence at all.  I think they might have a myspace page, but I can't ever find it.  If you like well fitted, steel boned corsets they regularly show at Silverleaf Ren Faire in Battle Creek, Michigan and at Bristol Ren Faire in Bristol, Wisconsin, right over the Illinois border.

snowfire

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 11:36:29 PM »
Earlier today: Fleece lined jeans, old sweatshirt, old parka and ratty sneakers.  It was cleaning up the horse attire.  Then I hung a few Christmas lights.

Currently black jeans, black shirt with sequin neckline, grey socks with kittens on them and one large grey tomcat. 

Cat and I are enjoying the fireplace and watching the occasional first snow of the season.

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 11:47:26 PM »

The skirt and button down are from goodwill, and the corset is from a semi-local renaissance faire, and is made by CastaDiva.  They are the most excellent corset makers I've EVER seen, but no online presence at all.  I think they might have a myspace page, but I can't ever find it.  If you like well fitted, steel boned corsets they regularly show at Silverleaf Ren Faire in Battle Creek, Michigan and at Bristol Ren Faire in Bristol, Wisconsin, right over the Illinois border.

I have drooled over several of their pieces at the PA Ren Faire, but it will be a long time before I can afford them!

Animala

• Rowr!
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 11:50:08 PM »
Well right now- a baby blue short sleeved night shirt and a loose braid starting at the nape of my neck.

Earlier- white cami, button up striped shirt, ankle length not quite straight skirt (great for climbing up into the pick up in) awful white socks and a pair of black slip ons, braid and a brown cap, just got it and I'm totally in love with it.

Here it is in black-
http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-WORKER-WOOL-GATHERED-BLACK/dp/B001925R7E/sr=1-1/qid=1229143737/ref=sr_1_1/184-4486815-6086415?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aworker%20cap%20wool&page=1

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2008, 06:35:15 AM »
Periwinkle 3/4 sleeve crewneck tee, navy blue drawstring low-rise sweatpants, and black cat (actually Kuro Neko for you anime fans) slippers. Oh, and a little bit of pink glitter because I'm still using last year's bottle of Twisted Peppermint body splash from Bath & Body Works. ;D

Kiara

• My dragons!
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2008, 07:38:36 AM »
Black fleece slippers, grey Land's End sweatpants, and a long sleeved Dave Matthews Band t-shirt. 

Bijou

• Super Hero!
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2008, 08:30:28 AM »
Slippers (black)
long sleeved black tee shirt
white short sleeved v-neck tee shirt
black leggings
I've never knitted anything I could recognize when it was finished.  Actually, I've never finished anything, much to my family's relief.

wonderfullyanonymous

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2008, 08:39:34 AM »
My blue pajamas with Tweety Bird on them, a pair of socks and a zippered sweat shirt. I don't have to work, I don't shower or dress unless I am going somewhere.

gibsongirl

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 08:47:34 AM »

I have drooled over several of their pieces at the PA Ren Faire, but it will be a long time before I can afford them!

I put away ten dollars a week for an entire year to buy it...best money I've ever spent.

faithlessone

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »
Working on essays today, so I've got ancient comfy jeans, a long-sleeve blue pyjama top and ridiculously fluffy pink slippers (a Christmas present from my brand-new boyfriend!!!).

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 05:24:59 PM »
My new favorite shirt (long sleeved tee with an inset in white at the v-neck. It's got all different shades of green stripes) and light blue jeans.
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

KCee

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 05:34:05 PM »
Dark wash, slightly distressed bootcut jeans, a black & shimmery gold striped tunic tube top with a black cardigan and black, pointy toed heels.  I ditched the gold metal headband because, although pretty, it is headache inducing, and I have a long night of work ahead of me!

Sleepingmediocre

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »
Dark blue stretch jeans with a scoop-neck t-shirt that has a picture of horses galloping across the desert on it--dark blue on top, tan on the bottom, and the horses are outlined in blue beads.