Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 125301 times)

Clara Bow

• Super Hero!
  • I gotta go.
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »
Jeans and a Tallahassee Community College t-shirt.
I have finally found the bar I can't get thrown out of....

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2008, 02:54:19 PM »
Home sick for the day, so my big fuzzy bathrobe, Eeyore flannel pajama bottoms and lime green fleece socks.

little bird

• we defy augury
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2008, 03:43:07 PM »
I'm wearing a dark green, short-sleeved sweaterdress, diamond-patterned black tights and black pumps.  Since it's freezing in my office, I'm also wearing a black cardigan and a pair of striped arm warmers (my boss loves them). 

Hair is down and wavy.  Jewelry consists of my engagement ring and a pair of silver hoops.  Make-up consists of mascara and lip balm, along with my moisturizer and a spritz of Burberry Brit Gold.
there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow

I am grateful for the friends I have made on EHell and everything I have learned, but it is time I move on.

faithlessone

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2008, 03:45:03 PM »
I'm in jeans, black top and my huge fuzzy dressing gown over the top, because I am FREEZING!

Virg

• Super Hero!
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2008, 04:58:02 PM »
WolfieSara wrote:

"The kicker? Apparently, according to IronMaidenBoy later, they liked me. I couldn't resist muttering that I was glad he'd told me, because I wouldn't have known otherwise..."

You know, I have this sense that the reason they decided they like you is that they prodded you about a number of hot points, and you maintained a gracious charm through the whole thing instead of blowing up like I'm sure they suspected you would.  It may surprise you, but when some folks find out that someone they pegged as a "wild one" turns out to have manners, they end up with more respect then if you'd come across as (their version of) normal from the start.

Virg

Nox

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »
Dark wash blue jeans, ankle boots, black t-shirt, olive green light jacket. I put on my fancy knot-work belt this morning and I'm wearing a Celtic charm necklace my bro gave me a few years ago. No make up and my hair's in a pony tail. This is a pretty standard for me.

NEDESAPIO

« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008, 05:21:45 PM »
Cream-colored corduroy pants, navy loafers, teal turtleneck sweater, crystal pendant necklace.

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2008, 05:55:28 PM »
A pink fleece "lounge hoodie", flannel pastel striped PJ bottoms (the traditional variegated PJ stripes, but in white/pink/lavender/light blue), and very warm and fluffy pink slipper socks.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 06:00:34 PM by Space Cowgirl »

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2008, 07:00:48 PM »
Dark wash bootcut jeans and a grey tee shirt with navy stripes that also has navy sleeves and blue fabric at the scoop. I like my shirt so much ( its very comfy) that I have it in 2 colors. This and one that is black and white. I also wore my black velvet boots with buckles. They are flat and are very comfy. Its dress down time at work up to Christmas. I like being comfy at work.

KCee

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2008, 09:52:12 PM »
I am super comfortable and ready for bed:  brown gaucho pants and a soft Steelers hoodie.

Sandi Papaya

• candelita
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2008, 11:33:36 PM »
blue flannel pjs with stars printed all over them. They're cute. :)

beingkj

• Demonic kangaroos are far scarier than Drop Bears
  • I am invisible
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2008, 11:57:32 PM »
At the moment I'm at work, so I'm wearing a baggy "overshirt" style shirt in a weird orange-red-pink colour, black wide-leg pants, and my docs (told you I live in them).

Wearing some basic makeup (foundation, powder, eyeshadow, mascara) and my hair is just parted in the middle.
Oh no, I'm blogging!

KCee

« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:18 PM »
Black pinstriped "Editor" pants from Express (they are several years old as I can't afford $75 pants anymore!), a black tee under a long gray button down tunic. I'm wearing my favorite sparkly snowflake necklace, too.  :)

Evil Duckie

• This is not the duck you are looking for
    • My dragon scroll
« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2008, 12:50:42 PM »
I am wearing another pair of black slacks (I own several pairs of black slacks), a black polo shirt and a purple sweater over the black polo and black flat shoes. I also have on my normal jewelry and makeup with my hair loose instead of the normal pulled back.

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
Black jeans, black long sleeved top, black socks.