Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 108449 times)

little bird

• we defy augury
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2008, 01:00:32 PM »
Beige and cream plaid slacks, a dark teal turtleneck, beige pumps and a cream cardigan.  Just the engagment ring and no makeup beyond moisturizer and lip balm.  My hair's pulled back in a low bun with a dark teal headband holding my bangs back.
there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow

I am grateful for the friends I have made on EHell and everything I have learned, but it is time I move on.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
Normally I'd be wearing a skirt or dress. But I woke up late this morning, so like KCee I'm wearing black Express Editor pants (I love these pants, have them in six or seven colors) with a travel knit tunic over them in red, black, cream and tan. I'm not crazy about the print but I like the cut of the top. And of course, one of my six different pairs of black Mary Jane flats.

Makeup, of course, a black necklace I made myself, hair down and bangs that badly need to be cut.

Oh, and a new bra from Soma that is nowhere near as comfortable as I thought it was going to be. :(

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2008, 01:42:33 PM »
My oldest jeans, a long sleeve black & dark gray baseball-style tee shirt, and old, ratty, but oh so comfortable taupe & silver skechers.  No makeup, hair in ponytail, no jewelry -- it's cookie-baking day.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2008, 02:00:10 PM »
Today: dark jeans, black boots, white t-shirt, black boucle fluttery cardigan, belted at the waist, silver "Christmas ball ornament" earrings.

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2008, 03:52:21 PM »
A lavender ribbed turtleneck sweater, dark flared jeans and when I was out earlier my brown high heeled boots.

Emmy

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2008, 04:48:40 PM »
My Victoria Secret striped flannel PJ's with matching slippers.  I had all my wisdom teeth removed and the painkillers make me feel tired and dizzy so I wore the PJ's all day.

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2008, 09:54:02 PM »
Pink thermal PJs with a pastel cloud/moon/star print and eggplant warm fluffy socks.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2008, 10:03:21 PM »
My Victoria Secret striped flannel PJ's with matching slippers.  I had all my wisdom teeth removed and the painkillers make me feel tired and dizzy so I wore the PJ's all day.

Hope you heal quickly!

Today I'm wearing camel colored boyfriend cut khakis, black, long sleeve black tee, black square toed flat shoes, gold necklace with turquoise beads, studs that contain flecks of gold, copper & turqoise, and my usual make-up: brow powder, mascara, blush & lip gloss.

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2008, 02:57:19 AM »
I just got up. I'm wearing bright pink pyjama bottoms, a t-shirt of DHs with a picture of the A Team van on, a grey fluffy cardi and Ugg boots (my slippers are nowhere to be found, it's too cold to have bare feet!).

beingkj

• Demonic kangaroos are far scarier than Drop Bears
  • I am invisible
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2008, 04:07:46 AM »
Dark blue wide legged jeans & a white sleeveless shirt that I'm going to have to change before I leave (because you can see my blue bra through it  :-[)

No shoes. YAY!
Oh no, I'm blogging!

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2008, 08:09:45 AM »
Today is my last day to do Christmas shopping before Thing 2's vacation starts, so I'm dressed for comfort...tan cords, an old red turtleneck, and my good old red land's end shoes. (can you tell I love these shoes?!?!)

Miss Misery

• Humanity is overrated.
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2008, 08:53:37 AM »
Dark brown boots, grey slacks and a green sweater.

little bird

• we defy augury
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »
Cream cable-knit tights, rust jersey knit 3/4-sleeved dress, brown heeled Mary-Janes and a cream cardigan.  My hair's pulled back in a low ponytail.  I'm wearing my engagement ring but no makeup.
there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow

I am grateful for the friends I have made on EHell and everything I have learned, but it is time I move on.

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2008, 01:25:21 PM »
Knit dress with a green and blue pop-art print on it, black Mary Jane flats, freshwater pearl necklace with a Hill Tribe silver pendant in the shape of a lily (one of my favorite necklaces; I'm so addicted to Hill Tribe silver!)

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »
I am not feeling well today. Sacked out on the couch in black lounge pants, white t-shirt, black hoodie, and red chenille socks. I have to leave in 20 minutes to go pick up the kids, and I'm dreading getting up.