Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 149331 times)

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »
Hang in there, Cathy. Red chenille socks have proven healing powers. :D

KCee

« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2008, 11:16:42 PM »
Heavy blue fleece sweatpants and a gray Campbell's soup shirt that I caught during a tee-shirt toss last year, thrown by one of the competitors in the snowboarding US Open.  It has sentimental value.  :)

stargazergirl74

« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2008, 11:22:57 PM »
light and dark pink pj bottoms with white snowflakes on them. A burgundy sweatshirt and hand knit (by my best friend) socks that are multi colored (pinks mostly).

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »
Green PJ pants with Charlie Brown, his Christmas tree, and Merry Christmas Charlie Brown printed all over them, a red long sleeve shirt, and my favorite Christmas socks (Jolly Roger with a santa hat)

Sandi Papaya

• candelita
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2008, 03:02:18 AM »
a striped cotton nightshirt (I love this nightshirt, it's one of my favorites) and capri-length workout pants that I use for sleeping rather than working out (my legs are kinda cold).

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2008, 03:06:01 AM »
Earlier, brown long sleeve tee under pale blue v neck sweater, dark wash trouser jeans, light brown birkenstock clogs, dark blue light blue scarf, pale orange and cream earrings, thin brown headband.

Now I'm in purple polka dotted pajama bottoms and a purple thermal top.

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2008, 08:38:35 AM »
I'm going to a Christmas event at Thing 2's school today, so I'm dressed up a little...black boot-cut pants, black boots, and the green sweater that Black Delphinium helped me find in the thread I posted last week. :)

KCee

« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2008, 11:17:36 AM »
I like my outfit today! Dark wide-leg jeans with a bit of distressing, tight, thin gray turtleneck, black pointy heels, and my brand new tarnished-gold headband with a big blue jewel on it.  I felt like lots of black eye liner today too, so I feel kinda exotic.  :D

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
I took some Dayquil and am headed out to run some errands before the next snowfall hits.

I'm wearing jeans. Again. Dark wash, boot cut jeans, a dark red t-shirt, and a black belted jacket. Haven't decided whether to wear black boots or red boots, but probably black. They have a lower heel and it might be icy on the sidewalks. I'm wearing two pairs of earrings - gold, red and green dangly earrings and tiny candy cane/holly earrings.

I want to go into work and tie up some of the month's loose ends so I can take the majority of the rest of the month off (which means small paycheck, but that's the trade-off!) and also drop off a plate of rugalach for my co-workers. Then I have to pick up some apple cider for my son's class party today and some candy canes for my daughter's class party tomorrow. Hope to be home in less than four hours.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2008, 12:58:43 PM »
I like my outfit today! Dark wide-leg jeans with a bit of distressing, tight, thin gray turtleneck, black pointy heels, and my brand new tarnished-gold headband with a big blue jewel on it.  I felt like lots of black eye liner today too, so I feel kinda exotic.  :D

I love the black eyeliner look on other women, but I rarely wear eyeliner myself anymore. It's kind of aging on me at this point in my life. :)

Your outfit sounds great!

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2008, 01:03:34 PM »
Another one of my ubiquitous knit dresses - I like this one, it's got a Japanese-looking print on a cream background. Neckline is kind of low, so I filled in with a camisole that picks up some of the aqua flowers in the dress. Black criss-cross Mary Jane flats. Freshwater pearl necklace that picks up on some of the green leaves in the dress.

And my black coat. Because it's COLD IN HERE. (80 degrees outside, feels like about 67 in here.)

I'm also wearing one of my favorite eyeshadows - Pistachio by Besame. It's a lovely golden green shade.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 01:05:44 PM by wordgirl »

MrsO

• Super Hero!
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2008, 01:03:55 PM »

I'm wearing jeans. Again.

Me too. I practically live in jeans.  :)

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2008, 06:40:14 PM »

I'm wearing jeans. Again.

Me too. I practically live in jeans.  :)

I have several pairs that I rotate, and almost all of them are boot cut in a very dark blue rinse. I do have two pairs of black jeans, one boot cut and one skinny cut.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »
Another one of my ubiquitous knit dresses - I like this one, it's got a Japanese-looking print on a cream background. Neckline is kind of low, so I filled in with a camisole that picks up some of the aqua flowers in the dress. Black criss-cross Mary Jane flats. Freshwater pearl necklace that picks up on some of the green leaves in the dress.

And my black coat. Because it's COLD IN HERE. (80 degrees outside, feels like about 67 in here.)

I'm also wearing one of my favorite eyeshadows - Pistachio by Besame. It's a lovely golden green shade.

I love knit dresses, but sadly work requires trousers.

Today, I'm wearing brown cords, a pale pink button down, brown Keen Mary Jane's, pink cashmere socks with snow flakes on them, and a brown headband.  My bike helmet always messes with my hair, and it's too short to pull back, so I wear a lot of headbands.  No jewelry, just my watch.

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2008, 03:19:38 AM »
Lavender flannel PJs with a sheep/stars/crescent moons print and charcoal gray warm fluffy socks!