Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 142315 times)

MrsO

• Super Hero!
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2008, 04:17:41 AM »
Bootcut jeans, a green jumper with a black camisole underneath (the jumper's a little low-cut to wear on it's own), black socks, cable-knitted slippers, engagement and wedding rings, gold charm bracelet, brown hair slide.

Mad Goat Woman

• formerly Hamlet: The Original Emo
    • Mad Goat Woman
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2008, 06:12:01 AM »
Socks knitted by my grandma, dark skinny-legged jeans, black t-shirt and stripy zip-up hooded jacket--- and it's meant to be summer here.

Captains Flat, Australia

veraobsession

« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2008, 06:18:21 AM »
Blue scrub pants, and a red scrub top with ornaments on it.

I'll be wearing a teal shirt with snowmen on it, jeans, and brown shoes to DSD's performance later today. Wonder what she is gonna' look like. I'm thinking of taking an extra outfit and hair thingys...just in case.

Esther_bunny

• Life is too short for cheap chocolate!
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2008, 07:38:37 AM »
Black jeans, black and white striped top, black ballet flats. And a smattering of dog hair.

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #124 on: December 19, 2008, 09:59:31 AM »
Blue scrub pants, and a red scrub top with ornaments on it.

I'll be wearing a teal shirt with snowmen on it, jeans, and brown shoes to DSD's performance later today. Wonder what she is gonna' look like. I'm thinking of taking an extra outfit and hair thingys...just in case.

You're such a considerate step mother.

Today I'll be wearing wide legged blue jeans, (weren't originally side legged, just loose, then I lost weight and now have to belt them to stay on, but it works) black belt, red long sleeved v-neck tee with a white cami underneath, black boots and Santa earrings for my work "New Year's" party.

faithlessone

« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:35 AM »
From the toes up - stripy socks, dark blue jeans, purple jumper. :)

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2008, 10:45:18 AM »

I love knit dresses, but sadly work requires trousers.
I practically live in them. Either that, or a patterned skirt with a solid-color silk or rayon shell or twinset.

But today I am wearing black city trousers (my favorite pants in the world right now, even if they are a size larger than I like to admit that I wear) and a red rib-knit shell. My necklace is a blown-glass Christmas tree on a dark green silk cord. And of course, black flat Mary Janes. (The ones I wore yesterday.)

little bird

• we defy augury
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2008, 11:16:23 AM »
It's casual Friday but I'm actually kind of pleased with my outfit today.

My favourite Marc Jacobs flared jeans (I found them at Filene's!), a tight black jersey-knit turtleneck, a grey pinstriped menswear-looking vest (like this) and black Converse All-Stars.  My hair's back in a messy, low bun and I'm wearing a wide black velvet headband, the engagement ring (of course), moisturizer, mascara and a touch of shimmery lip gloss.
there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow

I am grateful for the friends I have made on EHell and everything I have learned, but it is time I move on.

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »
A lightweight, rather baggy heather green crewneck sweater, lightweight indigo stonewash jeans, and white sneakers with detail in gray and various shades of blue.

It's my day off, and I AM going to be comfortable. :P

Cupcake Fiend

• Yummy!
  • Super Hero!
  • "These are the days of miracle & wonder..."
« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2008, 12:25:02 PM »
Earlier, I was wearing very dark blue boot cut jeans, black boots, and a light blue mock-turtleneck, and a snowflake necklace.  Now that I am home and don't need to leave the house again today, I'm in PJ pants, a long sleeve t layered under one of my D&D tees, my thickest socks & a zip-up sweatshirt.

KCee

« Reply #130 on: December 19, 2008, 02:26:25 PM »
Bootcut, very blue denim jeans, black sneakers, and a hunter green, shortsleeved turtleneck.  The neck is pretty tight and I feel like I'm being slowwwly strangled all day long.  :P

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »
Bootcut, very blue denim jeans, black sneakers, and a hunter green, shortsleeved turtleneck.  The neck is pretty tight and I feel like I'm being slowwwly strangled all day long.  :P
I cannot do tight turtlenecks. I get slightly breathless just thinking about them, and I would always strip them off when I was little and my mom would put them on me.

There's a photo of me at about 18 months old, red-faced, screaming and pulling at the neck of my turtleneck top.

snoopygirl

• everybody loves an irish girl
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2008, 05:09:56 PM »
I am wearing a light blue hooded sweater with nordic trim with dark bootcut jeans. I was also wearing brown high heeled boots when I went out today. I live in jeans as well. I have about 15 pairs and I got two more today ( to add to the new levi's I got two weeks ago). The jeans I got today were skinny today which makes a change from the bootcut I  usually wear.

MightyMouse

• Here I come to save the day!
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2008, 05:28:30 PM »
Flare leg jeans, my "Short and Proud S.A.P." T-shirt, and my Disneyland chenille pullover hoodie, and the locket my BF gave me for my 19th birthday.

Bibliophile

• May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2008, 05:31:45 PM »
dark blue jeans, one brown shoe & one black medical-type-surgery shoe with gorgeous velcro straps, green 3/4 sleeve shirt & a beige/green handmade (not by me) shawl/poncho that I got at an apple festival.  It's not too cold outside, but they alternate with putting darn a/c on & the hellacious heater on here in the building so being able to take it on & off easy is nice! 

“Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.” ~ Groucho Marx