Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 150283 times)

Caroline74

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2008, 07:29:02 PM »
Kentucky Wildcats blue shirt and blue sweat pants.

Shoo

• Super Hero!
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2008, 07:44:11 PM »
I'm wearing my new (and kinda corny) long-sleeved T-shirt.  What makes it corny is that it is very red and has three applique Christmas trees across the front.  I'm wearing an old lady T-shirt!!  GAH!!!

Okay, it's not so bad.  I bought it because I thought it was kinda cute.  The little gold embroidered snowflakes scattered all over it help.

I realize I'm making it sound worse!

Murphy

« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2008, 10:14:42 PM »
Navy blue trousers, a grey scoop neck short-sleeved top and whitish wedge sandals. It's finally getting warmer here.

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #153 on: December 22, 2008, 12:53:09 AM »
My post-bath bed clothes - heather gray lounge pants, white chenille socks, sage green top.

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #154 on: December 22, 2008, 03:49:47 AM »
Cotton candy pink hoodie, black low-rise slacks, black/gray/white suede skate sneakers, my silver Fossil bracelet watch with blue face, and black studded wrist cuff.

Sleepingmediocre

« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2008, 09:20:39 AM »
Big, warm, fuzzy, soft gray sweater, light blue jeans and sneakers.  It's COLD outside!

wordgirl

• Ponytail time
  • Super Hero!
  • Coca-Cola, cake and single-malt Scotch--I'm happy!
« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2008, 10:58:46 AM »
Got my new Coldwater Creek outfit on (that I scored at the outlet when I was supposed to be Christmas shopping)

Lightweight plum 3/4 sleeve sweater with crochet trim around the wide neckline, plum/rust/burgundy/gold paisley/floral skirt with an asymmetric hem and of course, black Mary Janes. (These have little criss-cross straps.) I forgot my jewelry :(

KCee

« Reply #157 on: December 22, 2008, 11:41:44 AM »
I'm wearing my new (and kinda corny) long-sleeved T-shirt.  What makes it corny is that it is very red and has three applique Christmas trees across the front.  I'm wearing an old lady T-shirt!!  GAH!!!

Okay, it's not so bad.  I bought it because I thought it was kinda cute.  The little gold embroidered snowflakes scattered all over it help.

I realize I'm making it sound worse!

It's TOTALLY acceptable to wear corny Christmas shirts this week. The cornier the better.  ;D

Brentwood

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »
Blue jeans, basic white t-shirt, red and white fair isle zip-up cardigan sweater, red socks.

little bird

• we defy augury
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2008, 11:47:51 AM »
A black sweater dress with flutter-sleeves, plum cable-knit tights, black sweater-knit Uggs (I know, I know but I have no circulation -- my boss approves) and cream/grey striped armwarmers.  I'm just wearing my e-ring today, I ran out of time for makeup.
there's a special providence in the fall of a sparrow

I am grateful for the friends I have made on EHell and everything I have learned, but it is time I move on.

KCee

« Reply #160 on: December 22, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »
I took my dressing cue from Reese Witherspoon as June Carter today. (Yes, I'm a dork and I get inspired by movies when I get dressed  :P)  I'm wearing a fitted horizontal striped black & white tee with a black cardigan and gray pants that taper at the ankle with black flats.  I pinned my hair half way back with lots of bobby pins.

Still working on the Oscar winning performance, however.   :D

M-theory

• cybernetic loving
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2008, 02:44:01 PM »
Aqua sweater hoodie, heather gray t-shirt, black jersey track pants w/ aqua and white stripes, and Kuro Neko slippers!

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
Turquoise lamb's wool cardigan, white scoop neck tee with some gathers at the neckline, straight legged jeans, birkenstock clogs, lacy gold earrings.

beingkj

• Demonic kangaroos are far scarier than Drop Bears
  • I am invisible
« Reply #163 on: December 23, 2008, 06:15:25 AM »
Black singlet top, dark blue straight leg jeans (not too bad looking, actually, they almost have a bit of a bootleg) and my black 8-hole docs. And Nevets' Chinese dragon pendant that I got him for our 6 month anniversary.
Oh no, I'm blogging!

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #164 on: December 23, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »
Black singlet top, dark blue straight leg jeans (not too bad looking, actually, they almost have a bit of a bootleg) and my black 8-hole docs. And Nevets' Chinese dragon pendant that I got him for our 6 month anniversary.

Docs and a dragon pendant?  Awesome.

Black long sleeve tee, pale blue v-neck sweater, dark wash trouser jeans, black boots, earrings of translucent orange & white circles, watch.  Minimal make-up that my mother is nagging me about.  A little bit of mascara and lip gloss does not make me a loose woman.  :-\  But she is pleased that she can't see any collarbones today.