Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 147321 times)

jmarvellous

Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #2190 on: July 03, 2012, 04:32:17 PM »
Golden yellow linen A-line skirt that hits right above the knee; gauzy flutter-sleeve V-neck top with green, blue and white tiny flowers; brown square-toe Kenneth Cole kitten heels; green soapstone and amber glass earrings; and an antiqued brass and yellow resin rose ring.

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
« Reply #2191 on: July 03, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »
Olive henley shirt, dark blue tank top underneath and jeans. Oh and cheap dollar store flipflops.

I'm stylin', right?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Sassycelticmoon
<a href="http://knitmeter.com/" title="Get Your Own KnitMeter">" border="0[/url]

faithlessone

« Reply #2192 on: July 04, 2012, 01:28:13 AM »
Black trousers, red tanktop, white tee and a blue cardigan. Hey, I might technically be a Brit, but I can still celebrate Captain America's Birthday! (Yup, I'm a geek!)

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #2193 on: July 04, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »
Blue short-sleeved shirt, tan cargo capris, and a pair of earrings I got for my birthday.

jmarvellous

« Reply #2194 on: July 04, 2012, 09:44:11 AM »
Navy sleeveless blouse with tiny white polkadots and a bow on one shoulder, khaki shorts, navy Keds-type shoes and a golden necklace with a blue anchor and red and white sailboat. Think I might paint my nails bright red before going out.

JonGirl

• I'm a JonGirl forever.
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBAa6CvY-TQ
« Reply #2195 on: July 05, 2012, 06:52:52 AM »

Blue jeans, red Ohio State Buckeyes long sleeved tshirt and Betty Boop slippers!
Stewart/Colbert '16

Nikko-chan

« Reply #2196 on: July 05, 2012, 06:58:25 AM »
DragonBall Z T-shirt that I have had for years. I'm still in my jammies actually... haven't gotten ready for school yet. ^.^

jmarvellous

« Reply #2197 on: July 05, 2012, 10:52:34 AM »
Black linen pants, black and wooden espadrilles, white V-neck, long, A-line tank with a pattern that resembles red-edged fish scales with a black flower in each, and a swoopy red, black and white Greecian pattern band at the bustline. Silver necklace with a freshwater pearl.

Black linen pants = bad idea to wear to the vet's office, FYI.

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #2198 on: July 05, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »
Amethyst linen dress I made a few years ago, silver leaf earrings, amethyst and pearl bracelet. 99F. Blech.

Are you a designer? I'd like to see a photo of your dress, it sounds beautiful--deep purple linen.

Today is a sleepy Friday but so hot I wore a copper colored faille dirndl, my favorite green and white plaid campshirt and camel colored, perforated leather slingbakcs. Brown leather watch strap, gold bead bracelet and orange shell earrings.

Thanks, I'm very fond of it. No pictures, unfortunately, and the pattern I used has vanished.
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

demarco

« Reply #2199 on: July 05, 2012, 03:29:36 PM »
My workout clothes, black stretch pants, grey tank top, sneakers, pulse monitor watch. 

mbbored

• Super Hero!
    • Budget Grad Student
« Reply #2200 on: July 05, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »
Brown peasant skirt, white tee with a flower screen printed on front. Hair in bun, no make-up or shoes.

jmarvellous

« Reply #2201 on: July 06, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
Slinky gray pencil skirt, gray and red floral sleeveless top with a ruched waist and unfinished collar, small hoop earrings with rhinestones and faux hematite, and black sandals.

demarco

« Reply #2202 on: July 07, 2012, 06:51:59 PM »
Sleeveless orange blouse with lace panel down the front, dark wash straight leg jeans, pale apricot patent wedge sandals, gold choker with tiny beads. 

faithlessone

« Reply #2203 on: July 08, 2012, 03:56:42 AM »
Currently, pale lilac PJ bottoms with a purple tank top and fluffy white dressing gown. I might not get dressed at all today. ;D

demarco

« Reply #2204 on: July 08, 2012, 12:13:02 PM »
Tan jeans, burnt orange tshirt with grease  stain, stone colored sandals.  Dog walking outfit.