News: IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING SITE IN FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT FOLDER.

• May 22, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What Are You Wearing....?  (Read 635031 times)

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
Re: What Are You Wearing....?
« Reply #2370 on: November 26, 2013, 02:59:48 PM »
Dark chocolate brown pants, square necked cream and coral top with chocolate brown trim, matching jewelry and cream flats. I have a very long day and needed to be comfy.

Also a camel shawl collar sweater if it gets cold.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Minmom3

• Life moves onward and upward
« Reply #2371 on: November 26, 2013, 09:12:14 PM »
Lavender turtle neck, green cord over shirt, full apron (I'm starting Turkey Day baking...). Essential underpinnings. Jeans, socks, clogs. 
Double MIL now; not yet a Grandma.  Owner of Lard Butt Noelle, kitteh extraordinaire!

ladyknight1

« Reply #2372 on: November 27, 2013, 07:20:00 AM »
Casual Wednesday before the Thanksgiving break.

I have a long, gored faded denim skirt, a purple short sleeve top and Teva sandals with purple jewelry.
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

#borecore

• Extreme normcore
« Reply #2373 on: November 27, 2013, 08:35:34 AM »
Skinny jeans, tall lace-up black boots, a gray blue tank, a white and blue plaid 3/4 sleeve button-down over that, and a tan corduroy jacket and purple and gray knit beanie with a pompom on top.

faithlessone

« Reply #2374 on: November 27, 2013, 01:04:50 PM »
Black leggings, green tunic, black cardigan. About to put my PJs on. :D

cwm

« Reply #2375 on: November 27, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »
Jeans, purple striped shirt, two soft wrist braces (darn cold front and my joints!). Also, because I'm a rebel, tennis shoes at work! Nobody has said anything about it, and I wouldn't do it if it wasn't a jeans day.

hobish

• Release the gelfling!
« Reply #2376 on: November 28, 2013, 02:58:35 AM »

Wooly hunter socks, slippers, super comfy and cute pink & grey & silver plaid pj pants, and a grey thermal shirt.
It's alright, man. I'm only bleeding, man. Stay hungry, stay free, and do the best you can.
~Gaslight Anthem

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #2377 on: November 28, 2013, 09:06:50 AM »
Black turtleneck underneath my "Designated driver Mackinac Island" T-shirt, blue jeans, white socks, sneakers, my eyeglasses, a MudLove bracelet, silver earrings and my class ring.

metallicafan

« Reply #2378 on: November 28, 2013, 10:51:24 AM »
I love dressing up for the holidays.  Today I will be wearing black high heel booties, dark boot cut jeans,  a purple chevron sweater with silver metallic threads, and a Kendra Scott statement necklace.

Bottlecaps

• She boxed her shadow and she won.
« Reply #2379 on: November 28, 2013, 07:16:37 PM »
I'm wearing dark blue jeans, and a grey long-sleeve shirt layered under my black A Perfect Circle t-shirt. :)
"Some of the most wonderful people are the ones who don't fit into boxes." -Tori Amos

ladyknight1

« Reply #2380 on: November 29, 2013, 02:07:01 PM »
My school shirt, black shorts, tevas and school color jewelry.
-J.R.R Tolkien

demarco

« Reply #2381 on: November 29, 2013, 08:08:37 PM »
Red cashmere turtleneck sweater, chocolate brown corduroy pants, black mary janes, gold bracelet in the shape of tiny planets. Wore white hip length down jacket over this when I was out. 

DangerousKitten

« Reply #2382 on: November 29, 2013, 11:52:24 PM »
A fluffy leopard print onesie.

Not wearing it out, I promise!

Today... probably a black skater style dress with lace sleeves, pink and purple plaid-pattern tights, pink doc martens, my hand-knitted purple circle scarf and a big long coat. Plus silver and garnet ring, necklace and earrings. The earrings have little marquesite hearts on the posts with garnets dangling off them, and are adorable. (this is a going out to the West End outfit, since my folks are in town and bought me theatre tickets for my birthday)

ladyknight1

« Reply #2383 on: December 02, 2013, 08:56:04 AM »
Black jacket with white topstitching and buttons, white shirt, black pants and black loafers. Silver crystal earrings, black and white bracelet and garnet pendant.
-J.R.R Tolkien

faithlessone

« Reply #2384 on: December 02, 2013, 10:06:29 AM »
Grey leggings, black sweater dress, and my fuzzy purple dressing gown over the top because it is FREEZING in here!! ;)