Author Topic: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?  (Read 1543394 times)

Shalamar

Re: What little things drive you completely up the wall....?
« Reply #16950 on: Today at 05:18:19 PM »
I have a co-worker about whom I "joke" that, when she takes a vacation, she always manages to add two extra days to it.  How?  By talking about nothing but her vacation the day before she leaves, and then discussing it endlessly the day she returns.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #16951 on: Today at 07:00:31 PM »
Someone I RP with on Tumblr changed their character's 'face claim', nationality, and first language, but said "Everything would still be the same."

Um, no it's not.  It completely screws up storyline continuity, since our characters have been interacting for over a year.  It's not a big deal, really; if I wanted to make changes to my own character, I'd expect other RPers to respect my wishes.  It just makes me wonder what else is going to be changed.  ::)

Lady Snowdon

• Super cool awesome title
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #16952 on: Today at 08:46:59 PM »
I've been at my current job for seven months, and in that time, I've had to find three new routes to work due to construction.  Now my current route will be closing down at the end of this week and I'll need to find yet another one.  I understand summer is short and road construction is going to happen, but I'm starting to wonder if they (MnDOT, city of St. Paul and Ramsey County) ever consulted with each other during the planning process.  There's only two exits open on a certain stretch of highway, and one of those side streets is closed starting next Monday through Mid-October!  How many times am I expected to find a way to work before giving up?

Also, I told my boss about the issue this week and mentioned that I might be late on Monday if my route takes much longer than I expect or I'm having trouble following it.  She said, quote, "This is not my problem.  You will be here and you will be here on time.".  Sheesh, just trying to let you know there might be a reason for my lateness on Monday if it happens!