A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Special Snowflake Stories

<< < (4207/6359) > >>

Diane AKA Traska:
Made a YIKES thread for these... I'm oddly curious.  :D

Amava:

--- Quote from: Yarnspinner on May 15, 2013, 05:44:27 PM ---People will, of course, abuse the system.  They will be playing games on Facebook, then realize their time is almost up and come back to tell us they are filling job applications and need more time.  We will give them a half hour and then check on them....and if they are playing farmville, they lose their priviliges for the day. 

--- End quote ---
But but but... their crops will wither and it's YOUR fault!  >:D

stitchygreyanonymouse:
Sorry, I whited it out in the original post. I didn’t think about the squick factor, since I heard the story so long ago.

MommyPenguin, yes, she did somehow. However I don’t know if she chose to not bf my other step-sister because of issues, or just the psychological part of it all.

VorFemme:

--- Quote from: Lorelei_Evil on May 15, 2013, 05:33:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kimblee on May 15, 2013, 05:24:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Coralreef on May 15, 2013, 04:48:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on May 15, 2013, 03:41:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: stitchygreyanonymouse on May 15, 2013, 03:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: twiggy on May 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM ---I know it's the nature of babies to be SS, but Baby really took the cake today! I was nursing him, but he was more bored than hungry, so he decided to combine his two greatest amusement. Nursing, and showing off his new teeth. He bit me so hard I yelped. And my reaction startled him, so he started sobbing. So, Baby bites me and I end up comforting him  ::)

--- End quote ---

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off! Hearing stores of having done that put her off nursing her own children completely.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm not even that gender at this point in my life, and I nearly fainted from reading that.  YIKES.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'm holding the girls right now... I swear they just lurched in my bra.

--- End quote ---

Yep... They tried to reverse-grow back into my chest.

--- End quote ---

I think mine are currently cowering behind shoulderblades and trembling

--- End quote ---

Mine are demanding a brass bra.  Which, come to think of it, is a lot of brass!  It's going to be heavy and expensive.....but with the Renn Faire in ten days, I will be STYLING, girlfriend!

Broke from paying for it, but styling!

Slartibartfast:

--- Quote from: VorFemme on May 15, 2013, 07:02:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lorelei_Evil on May 15, 2013, 05:33:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kimblee on May 15, 2013, 05:24:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Coralreef on May 15, 2013, 04:48:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on May 15, 2013, 03:41:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: stitchygreyanonymouse on May 15, 2013, 03:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: twiggy on May 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM ---I know it's the nature of babies to be SS, but Baby really took the cake today! I was nursing him, but he was more bored than hungry, so he decided to combine his two greatest amusement. Nursing, and showing off his new teeth. He bit me so hard I yelped. And my reaction startled him, so he started sobbing. So, Baby bites me and I end up comforting him  ::)

--- End quote ---

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off! Hearing stores of having done that put her off nursing her own children completely.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm not even that gender at this point in my life, and I nearly fainted from reading that.  YIKES.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'm holding the girls right now... I swear they just lurched in my bra.

--- End quote ---

Yep... They tried to reverse-grow back into my chest.

--- End quote ---

I think mine are currently cowering behind shoulderblades and trembling

--- End quote ---

Mine are demanding a brass bra.  Which, come to think of it, is a lot of brass!  It's going to be heavy and expensive.....but with the Renn Faire in ten days, I will be STYLING, girlfriend!

--- End quote ---

Reminds me of the poor guy in my eighth-grade English class who had to read aloud and misread "the iron brazier in the corner" as "the iron brassiere."  And then didn't understand why half the class was laughing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version