A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Special Snowflake Stories

<< < (4207/6083) > >>

Yarnspinner:

--- Quote from: Coralreef on May 15, 2013, 04:48:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on May 15, 2013, 03:41:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: stitchygreyanonymouse on May 15, 2013, 03:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: twiggy on May 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM ---I know it's the nature of babies to be SS, but Baby really took the cake today! I was nursing him, but he was more bored than hungry, so he decided to combine his two greatest amusement. Nursing, and showing off his new teeth. He bit me so hard I yelped. And my reaction startled him, so he started sobbing. So, Baby bites me and I end up comforting him  ::)

--- End quote ---

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off! Hearing stores of having done that put her off nursing her own children completely.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm not even that gender at this point in my life, and I nearly fainted from reading that.  YIKES.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'm holding the girls right now... I swear they just lurched in my bra. 

--- End quote ---

Mine tried to turn themselves inside out.....

Lorelei_Evil:

--- Quote from: Kimblee on May 15, 2013, 05:24:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Coralreef on May 15, 2013, 04:48:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on May 15, 2013, 03:41:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: stitchygreyanonymouse on May 15, 2013, 03:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: twiggy on May 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM ---I know it's the nature of babies to be SS, but Baby really took the cake today! I was nursing him, but he was more bored than hungry, so he decided to combine his two greatest amusement. Nursing, and showing off his new teeth. He bit me so hard I yelped. And my reaction startled him, so he started sobbing. So, Baby bites me and I end up comforting him  ::)

--- End quote ---

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off! Hearing stores of having done that put her off nursing her own children completely.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm not even that gender at this point in my life, and I nearly fainted from reading that.  YIKES.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'm holding the girls right now... I swear they just lurched in my bra.

--- End quote ---

Yep... They tried to reverse-grow back into my chest.

--- End quote ---

I think mine are currently cowering behind shoulderblades and trembling

Yarnspinner:
......and another one.  If you have a library card with us you get two hours on the computer.  If you are actually doing something like researching a paper, writing a paper or filling out a job application on line and are having difficulty, we will tack on an extra half hour or more. 

People will, of course, abuse the system.  They will be playing games on Facebook, then realize their time is almost up and come back to tell us they are filling job applications and need more time.  We will give them a half hour and then check on them....and if they are playing farmville, they lose their priviliges for the day. 

If you want another two hours, or if you don't have a library card, you have to pay two dollars for a guest pass which will give you an additional two hours.

I just got screamed at by a woman who a ) admits she was already in this morning and b) used up all her time but contends that c) she should get two hours free because she was d) in the f***ing emergency room and don't have time for this s**t." 

She paid two dollars but couldn't understand the difference between "guest" and "patron" and started screaming at me because  her pass wouldn't work.  I walked over and showed her where it said "guest" and typed the whole number in.  Next thing I know she's torn her guest pass up because I embarrassed her or something.  It's not stopping her from staying on the computer, of course (and I am looking up her guest # now because I KNOW she will try to play some other angle in another two hours.)

Fun times.....

Amara:
*begging voice*

Please, please, please, can we not do any more ... uh YIKES stories, at least not unless the poster whites out the information. I cannot express how icked out I am right now and getting more so by the minute.

Thank you!

Diane AKA Traska:
Made a YIKES thread for these... I'm oddly curious.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version