A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Time For a Coffee Break!

Special Snowflake Stories

<< < (4207/5752) > >>

Kimblee:

--- Quote from: Coralreef on May 15, 2013, 04:48:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on May 15, 2013, 03:41:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: stitchygreyanonymouse on May 15, 2013, 03:09:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: twiggy on May 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM ---I know it's the nature of babies to be SS, but Baby really took the cake today! I was nursing him, but he was more bored than hungry, so he decided to combine his two greatest amusement. Nursing, and showing off his new teeth. He bit me so hard I yelped. And my reaction startled him, so he started sobbing. So, Baby bites me and I end up comforting him  ::)

--- End quote ---

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off! Hearing stores of having done that put her off nursing her own children completely.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm not even that gender at this point in my life, and I nearly fainted from reading that.  YIKES.

--- End quote ---

OK, I'm holding the girls right now... I swear they just lurched in my bra.

--- End quote ---

Yep... They tried to reverse-grow back into my chest.

Ms_Cellany:

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off!
--- End quote ---

Reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy's "You have my full attention" story.

Yarnspinner:
It's turning into a blizzard here.

Today's entitled and undoable request goes to Parka Lady (who wears a parka and scarf year round) who wanted to use a computer that was NOT surrounded by other people.  We stood and looked at our fifty or so computers which were all occupied but one.  She didn't want the one that was available because there were other people sitting one either side of it.  I was shocked that she didn't expect me to make them move as well.

There was the man who didn't like our bathrooms and so walked through the doors that read "staff only" and went looking for a better bathroom.  (I should have taken him up to Stonecold's bathroom, as she has stated that we can take patrons to her private potty, but I was on my way to lunch, which takes precedence over being snide.)  The maintenance head (who is about nine feet tall) walked out of his office and pointed out to the gentleman that I had already told him five times where the public bathrooms were and to get out of the staff area.)

There was a nice lady who expected I would stand next to her for the forty five minutes it took her to make copies at the copy machine.

Just another day in paradise.....

Yarnspinner:

--- Quote from: twiggy on May 15, 2013, 02:08:50 PM ---I know it's the nature of babies to be SS, but Baby really took the cake today! I was nursing him, but he was more bored than hungry, so he decided to combine his two greatest amusement. Nursing, and showing off his new teeth. He bit me so hard I yelped. And my reaction startled him, so he started sobbing. So, Baby bites me and I end up comforting him  ::)

--- End quote ---

My step-sister was the specialest of snowflakes, then—she bit my step-mom’s nipple off! Hearing stores of having done that put her off nursing her own children completely.

--- End quote ---

Okay, I'm not even that gender at this point in my life, and I nearly fainted from reading that.  YIKES.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Mine tried to turn themselves inside out.....

Lorelei_Evil:

--- Quote from: Kimblee on May 15, 2013, 05:24:52 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yep... They tried to reverse-grow back into my chest.

--- End quote ---

I think mine are currently cowering behind shoulderblades and trembling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version