News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• September 05, 2015, 11:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Special Snowflake Stories  (Read 6755140 times)

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
Re: Special Snowflake Stories
« Reply #22710 on: August 05, 2013, 08:47:48 PM »
I'm all for kicking her out if she pulls anything else, personally, but the problem is, she's literally not going to have any place else to stay and my parents can't deal with leaving her AND her disabled boyfriend out on the street.

Even knowing that, my only response would be, "You have 24 hours to get the hell out of my house." And I'd call the police to make sure she left. I might let let the boyfriend stay, but he'd have to choose between her and the house, and he'd have to sign a lease and pay a nominal rent to make it official.

Actually, making her sign a lease outlining certain rules (like NOT disposing of family items being stored therein, and perhaps outlining specific areas where such things are stored) might not be a bad idea.
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

MissRose

« Reply #22711 on: August 05, 2013, 08:50:37 PM »
Cakeasaurus Rex has filed a charge back...More info to come later.

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoy! A top-notch eHell story in the making!

That story deserves it own spin off, much like Dresser Queen, Nichole, etc!  >:D

PastryGoddess

• Super Hero!
    • My Image Portfolio and Store
« Reply #22712 on: August 05, 2013, 09:47:03 PM »

OhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoy! A top-notch eHell story in the making!

That story deserves it own spin off, much like Dresser Queen, Nichole, etc!  >:D

Honestly they need numbers. This person is like Cakeasaurus Rex #13245.  It usually doesn't go into chargeback territory, but we get some pretty nasty emails from time to time.
Maryland

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #22713 on: August 05, 2013, 09:51:17 PM »

Honestly they need numbers. This person is like Cakeasaurus Rex #13245.  It usually doesn't go into chargeback territory, but we get some pretty nasty emails from time to time.

OK, we need a thread of the Cakeasaurus Tales
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

Amara

« Reply #22714 on: August 05, 2013, 10:28:07 PM »
OK, we need a thread of the Cakeasaurus Tales.

Absolutely! The eHell version of Cake Wrecks.

Specky

« Reply #22715 on: August 05, 2013, 10:35:17 PM »
 Yes!

I can't find the Cakeasaurus Rex story and would love to read it.  For some reason, when I search, I get an error message telling me I'm not allowed to search.  I'm logged in.

Liliane

• Blossoming Pearl Chevalier
    • My tumblr
« Reply #22716 on: August 05, 2013, 10:35:45 PM »

OK, we need a thread of the Cakeasaurus Tales

POD. I want more Cakeasaurus! :)
"The wild roses have died, Father, and I know not what to do."

marcel

« Reply #22717 on: August 05, 2013, 10:39:34 PM »
Yes!

I can't find the Cakeasaurus Rex story and would love to read it.  For some reason, when I search, I get an error message telling me I'm not allowed to search.  I'm logged in.
It starts at page 1506, just read the pastry goddess replies from there on.
Wherever you go..... There you are.

PastryGoddess

• Super Hero!
« Reply #22718 on: August 05, 2013, 11:41:10 PM »
Ok I'll get some other stories together and start a thread in the Coffee Break folder
Maryland

snowdragon

« Reply #22719 on: August 05, 2013, 11:56:46 PM »
Ok I'll get some other stories together and start a thread in the Coffee Break folder

thank you :)

Otterpop

« Reply #22720 on: August 06, 2013, 12:58:46 AM »

thank you :)

Yes, thank you.  I did a search for "Cakeasaurus" and came up with nothing.  Pulled up Pastry Goddesses posts and read through a dozen or so before I found the lemon cake story.  Whoo, it's outrageous!  Would be fun to have it all in one place plus updates.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:00:22 AM by Otterpop »

PastryGoddess

• Super Hero!
« Reply #22721 on: August 06, 2013, 01:53:58 AM »
Maryland

JoW

« Reply #22722 on: August 06, 2013, 06:47:05 AM »
Or the parents say, "Oh, it's too bad that all that stuff is taking up space in the garage. Let's see what we can do. That's a 3-bedroom house. The upper right bedroom is not needed--so don't put any furniture in it. We'll keep that room as ours, and not yours. After all, you're not paying any rent, so we can't really let you use the whole house. However, you may move all that stuff from the garage into the bedroom, so that you may have more room in the garage. Then close the bedroom door, and don't think about it again."
I would just put locks on the garage.  Take the garage away from the SS sister. 

Hillia

« Reply #22723 on: August 06, 2013, 08:52:35 AM »
Now that she's made the threat, I would be *very* nervous about having my stuff there.  What if next time she gets a bug up her behind, she just starts tossing stuff, or calls Goodwill, or puts it out on the curb?  Sure, you could evict her then, but the damage has been done.  I would be thinking very hard about whether or not I felt I could trust her to be in the house at all.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

poundcake

« Reply #22724 on: August 06, 2013, 09:04:21 AM »
I'm all for kicking her out if she pulls anything else, personally, but the problem is, she's literally not going to have any place else to stay and my parents can't deal with leaving her AND her disabled boyfriend out on the street.

Even knowing that, my only response would be, "You have 24 hours to get the hell out of my house." And I'd call the police to make sure she left. I might let let the boyfriend stay, but he'd have to choose between her and the house, and he'd have to sign a lease and pay a nominal rent to make it official.

Actually, making her sign a lease outlining certain rules (like NOT disposing of family items being stored therein, and perhaps outlining specific areas where such things are stored) might not be a bad idea.

That's exactly what I'd say. Also, is there someone who can do a photo-inventory of the garage?