I'm sadly nominating a friend for SS status. This summer two couples in our group got married and so far she has:
1) Shown up at Amy's bridal shower in a fancy restaurant an hour late in running clothes because she was going to the gym after
2) Invited people to Betty's bridal shower who weren't invited to the wedding (and she wasn't throwing the shower).
3) Invited people to Betty and Bob's wedding for them.
4) RSVPed for 4 for Betty and Bob's wedding (husband plus kids), came with just 1 kid since the rest of her family "didn't feel like it."
5) Was 15 minutes late to Betty and Bob's wedding and was upset she missed the beginning of the ceremony.
6) Didn't RSVP to Amy's wedding, when Amy followed up said "Yeah, I'm coming alone," but brought her husband to the wedding anyways.
After Amy's ceremony when we went to find our table at the reception and couldn't find a place card for SS's husband. She giggled and said "Oops, I never told her you were coming." SS's husband pulled her aside for a quiet but obviously heated conversation. He then came over to the rest of the group, told us to have a lovely evening and said he'd pick us up at the end of the night. SS was irritated her husband refused to stay saying "We could have had pulled up a chair!"