News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 07, 2016, 08:28:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Browser Window Going Black  (Read 355 times)

AngelicGamer

Browser Window Going Black
« on: October 23, 2016, 10:55:25 PM »
When I jump into the forum via an email notice on a thread I'm watching, sometimes the browser window will go black. I can reload and it's 50/50 if I lose my place in the thread. It's not the worst thing in the world but I'm wondering if it's something with my computer or with the forums. I get the notification emails via gmail and I'm using Chrome.

Thank you!

Ehelldame

• Administrator
  • I'm evil personified to the terminally crass.
    • Etiquette Hell
Re: Browser Window Going Black
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 01:11:33 AM »
I did upgrade the forum software a week ago but typically if only one person is experiencing a glitch, it has something to do with that one person's device, software, browser, etc.   

AngelicGamer

Re: Browser Window Going Black
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 12:56:44 PM »
I did upgrade the forum software a week ago but typically if only one person is experiencing a glitch, it has something to do with that one person's device, software, browser, etc.

Very true. Thanks Ehelldame - I'll fiddle around with my computer and see if I can't figure it out. It hasn't been doing it since I started the thread so maybe it knows it's been put on notice. ;)