14oz bag caramels
2 tablespoons water
1 jar crunchy peanut butter
1 container dipping chocolate
1. In microwave safe bowl, combine caramels, butter (cubed), and water. Microwave 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
2. Meanwhile, spread each mini pretzel with peanut butter. Set on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
3. Dollop the melted caramel on each pretzel. Should cover most of the top of each pretzel.
4. Refrigerate until hardened, at least 30 minutes.
5. Prepare dipping chocolate as directed. Dip pretzels one by one, replace on cookie sheet. Decorate with holiday-themed sprinkles. Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened.