Ehell's Valuable Values

Lisbeth:
Cool idea.

I kind of like the following topics myself:
-Guest lists/uninvited guests
-Online etiquette
-Gifts and registries

Black Delphinium:
I think Roe should do "No is a Complete Sentance". ;)

wordgirl:
Love the idea. Especially since, as sparksals said, getting consensus on some of the rules is going to take advanced special ninja etiquette. We'll all get a workout. :D

So we basically pick a particular issue, start a thread about it here, lay out what WE think are the EHell ground rules and then ask for comments/consensus?

Ehelldame:

--- Quote from: wordgirl on February 23, 2009, 06:50:56 PM ---Love the idea. Especially since, as sparksals said, getting consensus on some of the rules is going to take advanced special ninja etiquette. We'll all get a workout. :D

--- End quote ---

Weeell, it might be a good idea to start with less contentious topics to get the feel for the process and then eventually move on to those more difficult topics.  I suspect I'll be writing a few of them myself.  For example, I don't care how many people think it is OK to host your own birthday party, it will never be an Etiquette Hell approved position.

--- Quote ---So we basically pick a particular issue, start a thread about it here, lay out what WE think are the EHell ground rules and then ask for comments/consensus?
--- End quote ---

Yep, pick a topic, draft what you would believe is the Ehell position on it and post to its own thread.  It can be little snippets of a much larger topic or the entire topic.   People can then input as to whether it should be tweaked or if it's just fine the way it is.  The ultimate goal of each thread is to produce a finished statement that most people would agree reflects Ehell etiquette. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version