1) Do not jump on my head at the crack of dawn, you are not starving, you can wait a few minutes for your food
2) Do not jump up on my lap and shove your bottom in my face, I don't need to see that
3) Do not try to trip me while I am walking down the stairs, if I break my arms, no one can feed you
4) Do not jump on a guests jacket and make sweet sweet love to it, it's embarrassing
5) OH! Can't you do that
in the other room? Honestly!
6) Do not start yowling and batting at my head when I am on the phone, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU!
7) Do not climb on my dinner plate or try to knock my food off my fork so you can eat it
8 ) Use the designated scratching post only
Now, does anyone know how to get a cat to follow etiquette?
Heehee, someone had to