Hostesses With The Mostest > Recipe Requests

Need recipes that were lost!!!

(1/4) > >>

DottyG:
I just assumed that the recipes in the old forum that I tried and loved would still be around, so I never made an actual copy of them. :(  HELP!

For instance, whoever posted the chicken recipe that uses cream of mushroom soup and breadcrumbs and cheese, pretty please post it again.  I loved it.  I think you called it your comfort food if that helps narrow down whoever it was that posted it.

And, the corn dip that uses fiesta corn, sour cream and mayo....I have someone that asked me for that recipe just today.

Awwww...heck, I need ALL those recipes reposted that were in the other forum!  There were so many good ones there.

ETA:  I thought of something.  When I tried a recipe, I PMed the person who posted it.  If you got a PM from me in the last forum, you're one of the ones with a recipe I need to get!!!

ZipTheWonder:
Is this the dip recipe you wanted?  I use it all the time.  I would eat it even without the chips.   ;D

CORN DIP

2 cans Del Monte Fiesta Corn (drained)
2 or 3 green onions, sliced
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Hellman’s mayo
2 c shredded cheddar
1-3 jalapenos chopped

Mix and serve with Fritos Scoops

DottyG:
That's it!  Thank you!!!

Now, who has the chicken recipe that I really need?  It was so good (and easy).  I've been wanting to make it again.

Ehelldame:

--- Quote from: Dottyg on December 05, 2006, 08:00:22 PM ---Awwww...heck, I need ALL those recipes reposted that were in the other forum!  There were so many good ones there.

--- End quote ---

I'm in hte process of resurrecting the Cookbook Project in this board.   I'm about to create the new threads but I really need someone to go back to the previous forum and copy all the recipes from the Cook Book project folder into this new one.  I simply do not have the time to do this.    I can give one or two people access to the old forum (yes, it lives but is hidden). 

kckgirl:
I might be able to go back and get the recipes, depending on how many there are. If there are hundreds, I couldn't do it either because of my schedule, but I'm willing to take a look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version