I've done that before. I don't recommend storing pizza boxes there. At least you were in your own house. I was working as a companion for clients who needed help with cooking, cleaning, etc. I went to cook dinner for a wonderful lady with MS. Turns out her roommate stores pizza boxes in the oven and I set it on fire, set off the alarm, had to call my boss, call the fire company, and clean out her oven from where I had put out the fire with a fire extinguisher.
Not what you would call one of my finer moments.