Author Topic: Girlfriend Stole My Son!  (Read 11280 times)

Azrail

• 'If all the insects on earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on earth would disappear. If all humans disappeared, within 50 years all species would flourish as never before.'
  • Sometimes square parents have round babies.
Girlfriend Stole My Son!
« on: July 07, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »
Just read this article:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/835024/cricket-mum-attacks-Female Dog-wag

I am glad that the couple have not decided to enter a public mud-slinging match with this woman. I think it speaks volumes about the kind of people they are that they have decided not to say anything.

I just thought I'd share because her comments sounded like they could have come straight out of the main E-hell site.

If someone has already posted this, or this thread is not deemed appropriate, feel free to move/lock/delete.
Wherever you are... that's where you happen to have gone.

Master_Edward

• Lord what fools these mortals be!
Re: Girlfriend Stole My Son!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:35:29 AM »
Weird.

Ed.

katycoo

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 12:38:41 AM »
Yes.  Because a grown man would love for his mother to come on tour.

I'm sure her outbursts have done nothing but make the poor man regret that he had moved away from her.

Tiramisu

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 12:42:13 AM »
That is so wrong.  Maybe she is doing it for money?  How embarassing for Mitchell Johnson.  It seems to me that coming out and making comments like that are a sign of what she is like and that there may be other reasons than the girlfriend for his limited contact.

JadeAngel

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 12:46:54 AM »
Sounds like she's more upset that she doesn't get free tickets to England for the Ashes, than she is that her son doesn't call her... And I wouldn't be messing with Jessica Bratich - Karate champion and wearer of a very famous dress...

http://pics.nova100.com.au/galleries/jessica-bratichs-dress

Lauren

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 07:49:52 AM »
Very weird. I can't imagine that this is going to improve her relationship with her son!

Winterlight

• On the internet, no one can tell you're a dog- arf.
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 09:32:16 AM »
Mom needs to zip her lip. Son may well be pulling away, but pitching a public fit isn't going to make him come home more often.
If wisdom’s ways you wisely seek,
Five things observe with care,
To whom you speak,
Of whom you speak,
And how, and when, and where.
Caroline Lake Ingalls

ladycrim

• Where there is cake there is hope, and there is always cake.
  • All hail the kitty
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 05:59:28 PM »
Good one, Mum.  Embarrass your famous son in public.  That'll make him come running home.

BTW, what's a WAG?

C0mputerGeek

• C0mputerGeek
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
Here is a URL that should work: http://tinyurl.com/lhkpqk

It would be nice if she got a card and a gift for Mother's Day/her birthday in addition to the text messages, but whining in the paper is not the way to make sure that happens.

I really doubt it would shock my own mother if one of my brothers were to choose to spend the night with their girlfriend instead of her.

Mopsy428

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »
I can kind of see where she is coming from IF she and her son were as close as she says they were before the girlfriend came on the scene. I've seen guys greatly discontinue contact with relatives and friends (to the point of shutting off contact) because they are *so* in love and can't possibly have time for anyone else.  ::) This may or may not be the case here, but it's a possibility.

However, I don't think it's appropriate to blab to the papers about it, and kudos to the couple for not responding (in public).

Azrail

• 'If all the insects on earth disappeared, within 50 years all life on earth would disappear. If all humans disappeared, within 50 years all species would flourish as never before.'
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 10:42:12 PM »
She's going one step further and giving A Current Affair an interview tonight. From the clips I can tell she's not saying nice things. I think they are going to interview the couple as well.

Tiramisu

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »
Oh noooooo  >:(

I stand by my previous post.  What an embarrassment all round.  ACA is no better than TT nowadays.  I'm going to have to watch it though. 

Tiramisu

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 10:51:43 PM »
Oh and BTW I said to my BF last night that I bet she was doing this for money.  Looks like I was right as ACA usually shells out for these interviews.

Azrail

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 06:46:20 AM »
I watched the segment, here is some of what she said during the interview:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/835732/mitchells-mum-launches-new-wag-attack

No words.

Modified to Add: I was glad they played this segment first, I was able to catch the rest of Neighbours!

Tiramisu

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 08:08:53 AM »
I couldn't help myself and switched over to free to air to watch it specifically because of finding out about the interview through Ehell.   My BF and I were amazed.

1.  If she was worth a grain of salt she wouldn't have gone public no matter *what* the FDIL had done.
2.  She said in her interview that she attempted suicide and FDIL wrote her an email saying what a bad mother she was.  Well if that is true that is pretty awful but she provided NO context whatsoever for that statement or any proof
3.  She admitted in the interview that her son didn't like it when she called FDIL a golddigger.  Well, I'm not surprised
4.  She says that FDIL rode on her son's coat tails.  Well I don't know too much about her but I do know that she was a Karate champion in her own right
5.  Repeat number 1.