Author Topic: Nearly Instant Good Karma  (Read 1442 times)

TangoFoxtrot

Nearly Instant Good Karma
« on: May 08, 2007, 06:57:17 PM »
Proof that what you send out into the universe will come back to you:

Last week, a woman at my dance studio mentioned to me how when she reads Clive Cussler books, she always thinks of me since I am a marine biologist (in training) and all of his books involve the sea.  I read his books too and remembered that I had a couple hanging around my apartment.  When I came across one this week, I put it aside to bring to her.  I brought it to her on Sunday at the studio's regular dance party. 

Monday evening, a couple I know (I actually rent my apartment from them, but they began taking dance lessons at my studio recently--completely by coincidence) metnioned that in the 1970's he had bought a set of ~20 books by Jacques Cousteau.  He said found them recently and wondered if I would like to have them.   He said he had considered putting them on eBay, but would rather someone who would really enjoy and appreciate them have them.  They are going to bring me the books next week.

Karma doesn't usually work this quickly, or mirror the original action so closely, but wow!  Just another reminder to follow the golden rule and only send out positive energy into the world around you. :-)  Spread the love (and books)!