Author Topic: Passive Aggressive King Doubts My Honesty - Updates #29, #45 Final update #49  (Read 20793 times)

WhiteTigerCub

Re: Passive Aggressive King Doubts My Honesty - Update # 29, #45
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 12:55:07 PM »
Update:

PA King is still passive aggressive. Yesterday I received my credit card bill with $$$ worth of charges on it for his medication through our prescription provider. It's set up for auto payment when they are ordered through the website. I e-mailed him and told him to send me a check for the $$$. He responded back that I was being petty and paranoid and that  the prescription company made a mistake, he was supposed to be billed directly and that I should call them to have the money refunded back to my card. *sigh*  I told him he needed to call and have it refunded since he is the one who made the order and in the event he would not do that, he should send me a money order for it. He then stated that he gave them his debit card information and it is their mistake. *double sigh* yeah right.  I responded back quite simply that they would not refund the money unless there is an overpayment on the account because they are due the money. He fails to believe it.  terrifc.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 12:58:18 PM by jania »

Arizona

Elfqueen13

• Adventures in House Hunting!
Re: Passive Aggressive King Doubts My Honesty - Update # 29, #45
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 01:08:50 PM »
Update:

PA King is still passive aggressive. Yesterday I received my credit card bill with $$$ worth of charges on it for his medication through our prescription provider. It's set up for auto payment when they are ordered through the website. I e-mailed him and told him to send me a check for the $$$. He responded back that I was being petty and paranoid and that  the prescription company made a mistake, he was supposed to be billed directly and that I should call them to have the money refunded back to my card. *sigh*  I told him he needed to call and have it refunded since he is the one who made the order and in the event he would not do that, he should send me a money order for it. He then stated that he gave them his debit card information and it is their mistake. *double sigh* yeah right.  I responded back quite simply that they would not refund the money unless there is an overpayment on the account because they are due the money. He fails to believe it.  terrifc.

Call your credit card company, dispute the charge and ask them to change the card number and issue you a new card.  Add it to the list for your lawyer.  Worst-case scenario is you have to pay the charge now and it all gets resolved in the divorce settlement.
Follow along on my house hunt!  http://ulfrslady.livejournal.com/

Moralia

• That's just tacky, tacky, tacky!
Re: Passive Aggressive King Doubts My Honesty - Non update #29, new update #45
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
Call me paranoid, but you might want to be sure to check your credit report and make sure everything's in order.

rhirhi

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 02:27:39 PM »
Call me paranoid, but you might want to be sure to check your credit report and make sure everything's in order.

Yeah, I was watching King of the Hill a night or two ago and one of the guys is divorced (Bill) from Lenore. She only wanted him back because she saw him dating the ex-governor. She actually said 'I know your SSN, DOB, mother's maiden name and all of your allergies- If I wanted to, I could really ruin your life'

Also, do not contact him directly anymore. I assume you have an attorney, as does he. Let your lawyer talk to his, there is no reason for the two of you to directly speak anymore- he just sees it as a way back in.

WhiteTigerCub

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »
New update:

Whew...it has been just a week already and he's done more to make my head spin.

Just a quick note first, I did take PP advice and order a copy of my credit report. ( I do this every year so I had the information ready to go)  Just waiting on getting the information back. Before I filed for the divorce I contacted all of my accounts and put passwords on my accounts so I feel pretty good there isn't much he could do even if he tried. Then again, he talks up a good game but rarely has he followed through. I have that going for me at least! :)

Ok, here is where it gets goooooood!

Last Wednesday night he showed up at my house at around 9PM with the intent of giving me the mailbox key and garage door remote. I did not answer the door. I was on VENT (a computer software program with direct real time conversation) with a friend of mine and just let him ring and ring and ring the doorbell. At some point he came to the conclusion that I was not home and sent me an e-mail the minute he got home.

******************** His E-MAIL TO ME***************
Hello,
     I stopped at the house to give you the keys.  Two things were obvious:  you were not home, and had not been for sometime.  We both know where you were. Also, you are not hurting for money. 

Karma has away of rewarding you for your good deeds, and making life hard for you bad deeds.

***********END E-mail************

I did not respond to his e-mail at all,  I'd had work done to the front yard which made it look much much better hence his comments about not hurting for money. I mean really I am hurting for money because I spent a $$$$ to make it look that way. Anyway, his proof that I had not been home in sometime..? A newspaper left in the driveway and fresh water bottles delivered that morning on the porch.  ::) I had pinched nerve in my neck that morning so i couldn't get them inside without help. I can only imagine he thought about it a bit more and realized, I was home and just did not answer the door based on his next e-mail the morning after.

*******NEXT E-mail*********************

Hello,
     I can't believe I went all the way out to the house and you did not answer the door.  I am not Jack the ripper, what is your problem?

I will send the key to you by registered mail.  It will be mailed Friday.  Please <legal matter omitted>   I have demonstrated good faith by bring the key out to you.  Please, demonstrate your good faith by not waiting until you have the key to take action on <legal matter>

This coming Friday I will get paid for one week, I must pay the mechanic for my car or I will not be able to get to work.  Two weeks after this Friday, I will be paid for a hole pay period.  I can pay you for the medication order then.  I will call <prescription provider> tomorrow and ask them to credit your account, and to send me a bill, that way you will not have to wait for my next pay day.  When I called <prescription provider> before they said the card holder had to call and request a refund, but I will try.  This was not intentional, please work with me on this.  I am homeless with a broken down old car, and a low paying job.  You have a nice new car and a well paying job and a house.  I put every Nichol I made in the last thirteen years in to our marriage and have nothing to show for it, this is not fair.  Please be patient, I am doing the best I can.

**********END E-mail*********

Ok so I was seriously cracking up at his "Nichol" in place of nickle. - heh.  We were going to go through mediation to get the rest of our issues resolved, but this is where I am going to say enough is enough. I have given my attorney an additional retainer to handle everything from here. It will be more expensive but alas this is where it stops.

Arizona

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Runs with scissors!
Re: Passive Aggressive King Doubts My Honesty - Updates #29, #45 Final update #49
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »
Hhhhmmmm - any idea if he's seeing any women now that he's single?  Say, one named Nichol?  Unless he's known to watch old Star Trek reruns and has a thing for the original Uhura...................
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

WhiteTigerCub

Re: Passive Aggressive King Doubts My Honesty - Updates #29, #45 Final update #49
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2009, 07:24:21 PM »
Hhhhmmmm - any idea if he's seeing any women now that he's single?  Say, one named Nichol?  Unless he's known to watch old Star Trek reruns and has a thing for the original Uhura...................

teeheee. Well he does have a thing for Uhura, but my hope is that he has found someone else..Nichol seems to be a suited name for her...whoa..that would be quite a pair! I pity his family for all the trouble that would cause!

Arizona

missmolly

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2009, 09:20:48 PM »
Wow. Good on you jania for cutting this creep out.
"Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out". Chekhov.

Tosha Go

• lurker
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »
I'm glad you were able to cut this moron loose...

Uggg the whole karma sentence gave me bad memories on an ex who used to love throwing around the whole karma bs...

Jocelyn

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 09:38:06 AM »

This coming Friday I will get paid for one week, I must pay the mechanic for my car or I will not be able to get to work.  Two weeks after this Friday, I will be paid for a hole pay period.  

HMm, what sort of a hole is he being paid to be?

Twik

• A Pillar of the Forum
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 05:15:15 PM »
Karma has away of rewarding you for your good deeds, and making life hard for you bad deeds.

Oh, EvilTwik is just dying to reply, "Yes, and which one of us currently has a hard life?"  >:D
My cousin's memoir of love and loneliness while raising a child with multiple disabilities will be out on Amazon soon! Know the Night, by Maria Mutch, has been called "full of hope, light, and companionship for surviving the small hours of the night."

WhiteTigerCub

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »

Oh, EvilTwik is just dying to reply, "Yes, and which one of us currently has a hard life?"  >:D

I like Evil Twik    >:D

Arizona

pootbear

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »
Jania- Forgive me for offering advice but....you may want to stop posting about your situation on ANY public web site.

This man obviously married you and expected a free ride off you for  the rest of his life and he is obviously not above taking what belongs to you and playing the victim VERY well. 

My best friend was married to someone like this too and found out during the divorce HE knew what web sites she posted to and he assumed a female identity and joined the same boards. He figured out her screen name based on things she'd said and tracked that name to other boards. HE copy/pasted and "ADJUSTED" some of her posts and she found she had to deal with proving she had not said this or that.

It would appear your situation should be made pretty clear to the mediator and later the court: you bought the house and everything in it as he has not been gainfully employed for most if not all of your entire marriage. He did not contribute significantly to the household or the marriage and you've cited behavior I think is abusive and controlling. He appears to be a bit of a self entitled sociopath to whom the concept of personal responsibility is always be foreign and when thwarted, he could become a security risk.

I agree with the people who have said "Do not engage" in mail or conversation with this man; he's way past a rude or etiquette problem in your life. Let the professionals deal with him.

I hope you forgive unsolicited advice offered by a total stranger; my excuse for intruding is that your story sounded so much like that of my dear friend. Many hugs and a a few lighted candles to you.  PB

delphinium

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »
LOl about Nichol instead of nickel.  And being paid for the hole.. ;D  This guy's a trip!

All I can say is you are well rid of Pakman!    ;D

toontownnutter

They reckon you don't really know someone until you divorce them.

I hope he finds a new partner soon and leaves you alone. Just ignore what you can and if you must have contact with him use really big words.