The Good Things in Life > Extending the hand of kindness

"May" We Tell You You ROCK?! (Remember! Both donors AND NON-donors are stars!)

<< < (275/292) > >>

katiescarlett:
Donated my B+ platelets today!  First donation this year, last time was in November!  I will be back for platelets again as soon as I am eligible.

DottyG:
HEEEEY!  Where did my posts go responding to dawbs and GreenEyedHawk?!  I responded to both of you!  This is really weird - I had a post in here to both of you.

YEA to all three of you - dawbs, GEH and katiescarlett!  You all three are wondefully terrific!  I'm so excited to see that you were able to give (and that dawbs' toddlers got some treats!)

Congratulations!

DottyG:
Ok gang, we have a day and a half left in this month!  Any last minute activity?

StarDrifter:
Mr Drifter did a 780ml donation of his O- three days ago and is scheduled for a plasma donation in three weeks.

cutejellybeen:
What a neat thread! I have never donated blood before due to fear of needles, so I thought that since my miscarriage in Jan that I had had so many blood draws that I could finally face the fear. So I called the Canadian blood services to find out when I'd be eligible to set up an appt. Turns out that its next Jan as I had to have a Rhogam shot. The upside is that at  31,I finally found out my blood type 0-. So I'll be donating as soon as I'm able next year!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version