News: IT'S THE 2ND ANNUAL GUATEMALA LIBRARY PROJECT BOOK DRIVE!    LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF SCIENCE BOOKS THIS YEAR.    Check it out in the "Extending the Hand of Kindness" folder or here: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=139832.msg3372084#msg3372084   

• December 02, 2016, 09:12:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Things that you just should NOT laugh at.  (Read 572244 times)

ladyknight1

• Not all those who wander are lost
Re: Things that you just should NOT laugh at.
« Reply #2445 on: November 29, 2016, 07:59:20 PM »
The oldest cat hiding in the cabinet in the kitchen. We're not sure why, but I have a picture!
ďAll that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost."
-J.R.R Tolkien

Outdoor Girl

« Reply #2446 on: November 30, 2016, 05:31:14 AM »
Little dog with a big rawhide, trying to get through a small opening.  There's a reason his name is 'Crash'...
After cleaning out my Dad's house, I have this advice:  If you haven't used it in a year, throw it out!!!!.
Ontario

Bellantara

• Normal is a setting on the washing machine.
  • No, I'm not her.
« Reply #2447 on: November 30, 2016, 08:41:42 PM »
The oldest cat hiding in the cabinet in the kitchen. We're not sure why, but I have a picture!

*Looks around post for said picture* Well?! :D

Gladly

« Reply #2448 on: Yesterday at 05:29:32 AM »
Last night we had some friends round for dinner.  It was the birthday of one of them, so we opened a bottle or 2 (ish) of bubbly. 

We couldn't help laughing at Socks, the wimpiest dog on the planet.  Every time a bottle was opened, he'd jump a mile giving DH the hurt "You shot me!" look.  This might have got him cuddles and sympathy, if he hadn't immediately charged round the room looking for the cork to shred play with!