A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

(1/1133) > >>

Nimblicity:
Reading about finding dog doo with a weed-eater reminded me of my grossest (if that's a word) moment.

Out at the farm, my mom found a big fat tick on the farm dog.  She pulled it off and threw it on the sidewalk right in front of me.  I mean it was the size of a grape.  Couldn't even move on its own.  My mom said, "Kill it!"

So...

I stepped on it.  In flip-flops.

Pop! Tick explodes and spurts dog-blood onto my other foot.

Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!  This was years ago and it still grosses me out.

What was your grossest moment?

scooter2071:
Yesterday, actually. DS was "napping" in his crib and has recently started taking off his diaper whenever he gets the chance. You know where this one is going...

I guess he decided to make me a sculpture for Mother's Day  :P

It was EVERYWHERE! He crammed poop inside the holes where the screws go in the crib, all over the slats, all over him... :-X

Clara Bow:
A friend of mine got horrendously drunk at her bachelorette party. We didn't want to drive anywhere because she kept saying she needed to throw up. It became apparent to me that she needed to vomit but couldn't.
I told her I was going to stick my finger down her throat on the count of three. I did, and got out of the way just before she let fly...
After bodily carrying her into the hotel room and cleaning her up while she vomited into the toilet another friend and I got her undressed and into her nightgown.
That was when other friend noticed that she had tampons in her overnight bag.
She looked at me (drunk friend was long passed out) and said "What do we do? She's on her period!"
I looked at her and said "She's on her dingdangity own with that. I've been knee deep in puke all night and I have had ENOUGH!!"

Bijou:

--- Quote from: Auntie Venom on May 14, 2007, 03:17:43 PM ---A friend of mine got horrendously drunk at her bachelorette party. We didn't want to drive anywhere because she kept saying she needed to throw up. It became apparent to me that she needed to vomit but couldn't.
I told her I was going to stick my finger down her throat on the count of three. I did, and got out of the way just before she let fly...
After bodily carrying her into the hotel room and cleaning her up while she vomited into the toilet another friend and I got her undressed and into her nightgown.
She looked at me (drunk friend was long passed out) and said "What do we do? She's on her period!"
I looked at her and said "She's on her dingdangity own with that. I've been knee deep in puke all night and I have had ENOUGH!!"

--- End quote ---
GOOD GRIEF! 

Midnight Kitty:

--- Quote from: Auntie Venom on May 14, 2007, 03:17:43 PM ---A friend of mine got horrendously drunk at her bachelorette party. We didn't want to drive anywhere because she kept saying she needed to throw up. It became apparent to me that she needed to vomit but couldn't.

--- End quote ---

Hey, everyone has their limits >:D

I wouldn't shove my fingers down anyone's throat for any reason, so you are a better friend that me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version