A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (692/1474) > >>

alkira6:

--- Quote from: VorFemme on January 03, 2013, 10:14:24 AM ---Not as gross as some of these - but I was in the tub and started just scratching my back last night.  I had to clean my nails because of all the goo built up under them (actually, I had to clean them three times because I kept scratching until the itching went away) - my back no longer itches and I'm looking for my back scrubber...because apparently the dead skin cells building up are why my back will start to itch.

Exfoliation can be  a bit gross when you have tiny little rolls of skin cells left behind on top the skin or packed under your finger nails.

--- End quote ---

I get a buildup on my back like that in the summer.  Very nasty.  I buy $1 scrubbers at dollar tree and switch them out every few months.  Tree hut body scrub is also relatively cheap and very good for daily exfoliation. (Ask me about my back babies!)

VorFemme:

--- Quote from: alkira6 on January 03, 2013, 12:13:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: VorFemme on January 03, 2013, 10:14:24 AM ---Not as gross as some of these - but I was in the tub and started just scratching my back last night.  I had to clean my nails because of all the goo built up under them (actually, I had to clean them three times because I kept scratching until the itching went away) - my back no longer itches and I'm looking for my back scrubber...because apparently the dead skin cells building up are why my back will start to itch.

Exfoliation can be  a bit gross when you have tiny little rolls of skin cells left behind on top the skin or packed under your finger nails.

--- End quote ---

I get a buildup on my back like that in the summer.  Very nasty.  I buy $1 scrubbers at dollar tree and switch them out every few months.  Tree hut body scrub is also relatively cheap and very good for daily exfoliation. (Ask me about my back babies!)

--- End quote ---

Back babies...did you ever read David Weber's series about Prince Roger?  March Upcountry, March to the Sea, March to the Stars, and We Few?  The aliens really had back babies...but I digress.

I remember my first bath after several days in the hospital - I was rolling up gray balls and wishing that there were a faster way to get clean (showers might work - but I wasn't standing that long and I'd had to wait for my stitches to start healing a little before the bath).  Reminded me of that - I think I had put that out of my mind...

Exfoliation scrub from my gym bag is going into the shower with me at home - and a back scrubber, too.  Probably not until tomorrow night though (waiting for a cold snap to get past).

CrochetFanatic:
I had a similar peeling experience a couple months ago when my neck was much worse than it is now, and I accidentally fell asleep with the heating pad.  It didn't hurt, which is probably why I didn't notice it, and at first I thought that I had gotten something similar to a sunburn.  But, as I said, it didn't hurt.  I suppose the dry heat just dried the skin so that it began to peel.  I felt like a snake in the middle of shedding.

It was interesting, trying to exfoliate with only one hand.

White Dragon:

--- Quote ---Back babies...did you ever read David Weber's series about Prince Roger?  March Upcountry, March to the Sea, March to the Stars, and We Few?  The aliens really had back babies...but I digress.

--- End quote ---

And they felt bad that human women only had two bumps on their fronts, because obviously they had lost part of their litter.  :)

VorFemme:

--- Quote from: White Dragon on January 03, 2013, 06:18:32 PM ---
--- Quote ---Back babies...did you ever read David Weber's series about Prince Roger?  March Upcountry, March to the Sea, March to the Stars, and We Few?  The aliens really had back babies...but I digress.

--- End quote ---

And they felt bad that human women only had two bumps on their fronts, because obviously they had lost part of their litter.  :)

--- End quote ---

!!!  Snarky & Evil want to send you a virtual white chocolate snowman filled with Kahlua, Coca Cola, and milk - aka "The Cavorting Snowwoman!" (the winter holiday version of a Bunny FooFoo).  They like running into other readers with the same "taste" in books and drinks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version