A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (718/1066) > >>

diesel_darlin:
Apparently its been removed, and another video has been created supposedly "proving" that the one I saw was fake.

But anyway, since several of you want to know, Ill tell you.

WARNING DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DONT REALLY WANT TO KNOW
Apparently some chick thought it would be cute to film herself eating a used tampon.

wonderfullyanonymous:
Oh, I saw the video, but I didn't watch it. I draw a line. While that isn't as gross as 2 girls one cup, I don't want to see that.

Also, no need to high light, people come in here at their own risk. I think this is my most favorite place on the whole web!!

Amava:

--- Quote from: wonderfullyanonymous on January 21, 2013, 10:38:58 PM ---Oh, I saw the video, but I didn't watch it. I draw a line. While that isn't as gross as 2 girls one cup, I don't want to see that.

Also, no need to high light, people come in here at their own risk. I think this is my most favorite place on the whole web!!

--- End quote ---

Not completely true. Some people don't come to this thread on purpose. I always read E-hell through "Recent posts" and I know I'm not the only one. It has been discussed before and it's the reason why disturbing images are only added as links, not direct images.  :)
I personally don't mind reading it (though I'm glad about the images thing) and I wouldn't /ask/ anyone to highlight anything, but I don't think it's necessary to discourage highlighting either.

diesel_darlin:
This is my favorite place on the web as well! I normally don't highlight, but since the link I was going to post had been disabled, I felt it was better to be safe than sorry.

Dazi:
I found this gem will link surfing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twg4hzRlbCA

oops, forgot this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdHrh5kwRAU 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version