A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (725/1102) > >>

ladyknight1:
I am sick, so I have had spells of hungriness, but I am mostly just maintaining necessary calories. However, whatever this sinus drainage + Tamiflu is doing to me, is creating awful results.

DH fled rooms every day this week.

CrochetFanatic:
On a similar vein, whenever someone in our house has a cold or the flu, either my dad or myself will make a big pot of chicken soup.  For some odd reason, after consuming the soup, our farts smell exactly like chicken soup.  :o  Either that, or chicken soup smells like farts.  Meh. 

Does this happen to anyone else, or is it just us?

hermanne:
I make my own sauerkraut. The current batch has been fermenting for about 2 months now, and it had been a month since I last lifted lid of the crock before I scooped some out last night for dinner. The smell of the gases escaping when I opened the lid was... unreal. DH described as a sewer backing up. An hour later the air still smelled like someone with gastronomic issues had let one rip. :o

On the plus side, the sauerkraut was tangy and delicious!

2littlemonkeys:
Between the cat and kids, I just can't get away from vomit. 

Yesterday was clean sheet day.  I love clean sheet day.  And I have the cleanest sheets ever because while I was in the middle of making my bed, the cat jumped up and tossed up a lovely, slimy hairball all over the still-warm-from-the-dryer fitted sheet.

Thanks buddy.  At least it wasn't mixed with food.   ::)

I know it's relatively tame but can I go more than a day without having to deal with someone's stomach contents?  Is that too much to ask?   :P

Nikko-chan:

--- Quote from: hermanne on February 03, 2013, 04:31:39 PM ---I make my own sauerkraut. The current batch has been fermenting for about 2 months now, and it had been a month since I last lifted lid of the crock before I scooped some out last night for dinner. The smell of the gases escaping when I opened the lid was... unreal. DH described as a sewer backing up. An hour later the air still smelled like someone with gastronomic issues had let one rip. :o

On the plus side, the sauerkraut was tangy and delicious!

--- End quote ---

Homemade sauerkraut? Awesome! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version