A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (743/1142) > >>

readingchick:

--- Quote from: magicdomino on March 11, 2013, 10:06:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: EMuir on March 10, 2013, 07:48:47 PM ---I really wish we had a Like button for posts, I enjoy this thread so much!

Possible gross out is coming... We decided to keep our harvested carrots fresh by putting them downstairs in a plastic tub of damp peat moss.  Did it work?  I don't know, we totally forgot about them for two years.  This spring I may open that tub... Or just toss it.

--- End quote ---

I double-dog dare you.   >:D

--- End quote ---

(sorry, I've gotta do this.....)

I triple-dog dare you!   >:D    >:D    >:D

deadbody:

--- Quote from: readingchick on March 11, 2013, 10:14:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: EMuir on March 10, 2013, 07:48:47 PM ---I really wish we had a Like button for posts, I enjoy this thread so much!

Possible gross out is coming... We decided to keep our harvested carrots fresh by putting them downstairs in a plastic tub of damp peat moss.  Did it work?  I don't know, we totally forgot about them for two years.  This spring I may open that tub... Or just toss it.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I will beg if thats what it takes.

Gwywnnydd:

--- Quote from: readingchick on March 11, 2013, 10:14:41 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Readingchick created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

ladyknight1:
I have a horrible blockage in my left ear, which leads to nausea and dizziness. This ear ache combined with a sinus headache led me to miss two days of work last week.

I am back to work, but have an olive sized lump where the blockage is. I am showing it off too.  :D

Jloreli:
A couple of years ago my very generous farmer neighbor invited me to take all the winter squash I wanted since market season was done and the rest were destined for his cows. So I purchased a BIG plastic tub, the sort you fill with ice and canned/bottle beverages....has rope handles. I carefully put the squash in with newspaper between the layers so no squash were touching lest they rot prematurely. Carried the whole heaping arrangement into my cool dry basement.

And promptly forgot it was there for a year.  :o My heaping tub o'squash had "reduced" to about 3 inches of slime and dissolving newspaper.  :-X :-X :o The smell was horrific! Rot with notes of sulfer and sewer.  :-X And I swear it was twitching and writhing like something was swimming around....something BIG.

I hauled it out while screeching at DH to open doors and get out of my way....still nearly tripped over him as he tried to look at it....LOOK ONCE ITS OUTSIDE!!!!!!

Thank God I didn't drop it!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version