Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 604634 times)

wonderfullyanonymous

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #4110 on: July 27, 2013, 07:21:37 PM »
While doing my monthly exam in the shower, I noticed a lump in my armpit.  When I got out of the shower, I went to look at it in the mirror.  Realized it was a pimple or ingrown hair. 

I gave it a gentle squeeze.  It ejected a hard plug of pus followed by a SPRAY of greenish yellow pus and then blood.  It was nasty, nasty, nasty and a Female Dog to clean off the mirror. 

I am disappoint at no video.

Me too. That sounds awesome.

Ditto for me. I would so LOVE to squeeze something like that!

Snooks

« Reply #4111 on: July 27, 2013, 07:58:17 PM »
I've got a pimple on the back of my head which won't disappear or give me the satisfaction of forming a head.Dazi that sounds amazing although it's not fun trying to contort yourself in the mirror to deal with stuff like that.

greencat

« Reply #4112 on: July 28, 2013, 03:18:00 AM »
My dog's primary seborrheic dermatitis pretty much qualifies as "gross," all the time.  I think I've finally got it under control (at least, his hair is all starting to grow back) but bathing him involves in part peeling off big sections of thick dead skin - kind of like dealing with the aftermath of a bad sunburn on a person, coupled with horribly greasiness and dog odor.  He's also managed to coat my walls with incredibly hard to wash off greasy stuff - ordinary cleaners just kind of run off of it.

Also, a followup to my previous maggot story - I determined that there was never a towel.  My dog is a delicate flower about actually going outside during a rainstorm, and it was raining a lot, and...well, you get the picture.  Blue bottle fly maggots apparently are quite good at breaking down what comes out of the back end of a dog.  Really glad I didn't try to lift the "towel" with my hands now!

alkira6

« Reply #4113 on: July 28, 2013, 05:19:50 PM »
My dog's primary seborrheic dermatitis pretty much qualifies as "gross," all the time.  I think I've finally got it under control (at least, his hair is all starting to grow back) but bathing him involves in part peeling off big sections of thick dead skin - kind of like dealing with the aftermath of a bad sunburn on a person, coupled with horribly greasiness and dog odor.  He's also managed to coat my walls with incredibly hard to wash off greasy stuff - ordinary cleaners just kind of run off of it.

Also, a followup to my previous maggot story - I determined that there was never a towel.  My dog is a delicate flower about actually going outside during a rainstorm, and it was raining a lot, and...well, you get the picture.  Blue bottle fly maggots apparently are quite good at breaking down what comes out of the back end of a dog.  Really glad I didn't try to lift the "towel" with my hands now!

For the bolded, make a thick paste with baking soda and water - use a sponge to wipe in gentle circles.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4114 on: July 29, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »
Magic eraser would help with that.

Last night, very late, I went up to go to bed. I pulled the curtains closed, and realized a brown spot about 3" around was moving on the chocolate brown curtains. It went over the top, and when I pulled it up, I could see it. DH battled with the Palmetto bug, but couldn't find it after knocking it down. I did not sleep well.

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #4115 on: July 29, 2013, 11:00:28 AM »
Magic eraser would help with that.

Last night, very late, I went up to go to bed. I pulled the curtains closed, and realized a brown spot about 3" around was moving on the chocolate brown curtains. It went over the top, and when I pulled it up, I could see it. DH battled with the Palmetto bug, but couldn't find it after knocking it down. I did not sleep well.
Sounds like an earplugs in night to me.
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas

Gyburc

« Reply #4116 on: July 29, 2013, 11:54:50 AM »
Ducks like maggots. Ducks really like maggots. Ducks now keep following me round the garden eyeing my feet in the hope that they will suddenly spawn more maggotty goodness for them to hoover up.

I laughed so hard I farted.  ;D

:) Ducks will eat almost anything, as we have discovered over the past years - worms and all kinds of insects of course, including flying ones which they hunt down by running after them. Green vegetables and sometimes fruit. Root vegetables if we leave them in the ground too long. Potato peelings. Polystyrene, if they can get it. Also mice and frogs, dead or alive.  :P

This is why, when I picked up my favourite duck a while ago, and she managed to turn her head and swipe her beak right across my mouth, I put her down very carefully, went inside trying not to move my mouth in any way at all, and scrubbed with antibacterial soap until my face was very sore.  :P Ick ick ick.
When you look into the photocopier, the photocopier also looks into you

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #4117 on: July 29, 2013, 02:46:54 PM »
Two of my coworkers told me this one this morning.

They happened to both be at the same restaurant and saw the same thing.

The waitress was wearing a very, very, veeerrry short skirt.
So short than when she bent over to pick up menus, drop of plates etc, her behind fell out.
(That was how one viewer put it - her behind fell out.)

Not appetizing at a restaurant.  ???

Since her behind was falling out, it was also clear that she was not wearing any form of underwear.
So it was bare skin that was exposed.  :o

Even more unappetizing.

What ramped up the gross factor, and made both of my coworker's skip eating, was the clearly visible string hanging down between her legs...  :o :o :o

(They weren't the only ones to notice, their male companions asked "Isn't there some kind of girl code where you have to tell her you can see that?")

Somebody must have said something, because the waitress eventually went into the back and did not return.
They still skipped lunch.  :P

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4118 on: July 29, 2013, 02:55:17 PM »
 :o

White Dragon, from the time of Vorbau's last post to now, you win the thread.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #4119 on: July 29, 2013, 05:02:09 PM »
I am officially thanking my stars that I was not in that restaurant. 

Because I am officially skeeved out worse than seeing relatives in black strapless miniskirted prom dresses at a funeral - and I didn't even see the waitress, as I am in Texas, not Canada. 

That would be most women's worst nightmare....and the waitress set herself up for living that nightmare by wearing her short skirt when going commando to work.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 05:19:49 PM by VorFemme »
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

missanpan

« Reply #4120 on: July 29, 2013, 05:21:19 PM »

Because I am officially skeeved out worse than seeing relatives in black strapless miniskirted prom dresses at a funeral. 

That would be most women's worst nightmare....and the waitress set herself up for living that nightmare by wearing her short skirt when going commando to work.

I can't believe any woman would do that (not doubting the story, just can't believe she would do that). I mean, what if ... dripping occurs?

White Dragon

• Formerly St Monica
« Reply #4121 on: July 29, 2013, 06:12:31 PM »

Because I am officially skeeved out worse than seeing relatives in black strapless miniskirted prom dresses at a funeral. 

I can't believe any woman would do that (not doubting the story, just can't believe she would do that). I mean, what if ... dripping occurs?

I'm sure any result would be...less than good.

The two coworkers just happened to be out, each with a group of friends.
All of a sudden, one beckoned the other to their table - urgently.

"Did you see that?!?!?!?"
Coworker's husband stopped by today and asked "Did you tell her what we saw on the weekend?"

It sounds like there was plenty of trauma to go around!

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
  • Is it Spring yet?
« Reply #4122 on: July 29, 2013, 06:42:18 PM »
That which has been seen cannot be unseen. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I don't go crazy.  I AM crazy.  I sometimes go normal. 
Please make a note of this for future reference.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

diesel_darlin

« Reply #4123 on: July 29, 2013, 08:11:51 PM »
LOL Gyburc!!!!  ;D

White Dragon wins the internets.  8)

I would be the donkey's hind end that would inform said waitress that she needed a wardrobe check.

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #4124 on: July 29, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
I learned something today.

It is actually possible to break a toe so badly it turns violent colors.

How did I learn that, you ask?

Because it's my toe.

At least it wasn't my actual foot this time, but I really wish I'd stop breaking.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 08:22:07 PM by Liliane »
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!