Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 765425 times)

drzim

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #4395 on: October 12, 2013, 01:15:24 AM »
TV weatherman eats Grape Nuts off the floor.....but they're not really Grape Nuts.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGstgyjMcW0

P.S. Who eats stuff off the floor?

hermanne

• Visualize whorled peas...
« Reply #4396 on: October 12, 2013, 07:42:26 AM »
TV weatherman eats Grape Nuts off the floor.....but they're not really Grape Nuts.....

Toddlers. Cats and dogs. Me if it's the last M&M.
Bad spellers of the world, UNTIE!

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4397 on: October 12, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »

Toddlers. Cats and dogs. Me if it's the last M&M.
Tasha-dog never ate things off the floor. 

She could hear food falling through the air and be there in time to catch it before it hit the floor.   ;D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4398 on: October 13, 2013, 03:38:10 PM »
http://jezebel.com/the-epic-disgusting-removal-of-a-25-year-old-blackhead-1443980020?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=fridayPM

I have no words. I need to go barf now. I'll be back to read your reactions.

That one is tame compared to the one posted by anustart in the comments.  THAT one was disgusting. 
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

VorFemme

• Super Hero!
  • Strolls with scissors! Too tired to run today!
« Reply #4399 on: October 13, 2013, 04:21:14 PM »
I'd seen the one posted by anustart a while back - noticed that even his family was making jokes about him needing a new bra, without the "extra" support area for that thing....and that you could hear the reactions to the smell from all around.

Seriously - why wouldn't someone with THAT kind of thing go to see a DOCTOR with a scalpel?  If there was ever something that needed cutting out...that was kind of the poster child for "do NOT ignore things like this".
Let sleeping dragons be.......morning breath......need I say more?

greencat

« Reply #4400 on: October 13, 2013, 09:32:35 PM »
I think I might need to go see a doctor with a scalpel...or at least find my pack of x-acto blades.  Last week, I stepped on what I suspect was a sliver of glass - not abnormal, since my cats love the sound of glass breaking.  I thought I squeezed it out of my heel after a trip to the beach.  However, I don't think I was successful.  Today it was painful and hard to walk on.  I wish I'd had the camera aimed at it, because I squeezed it...and the pus kept coming.  There still doesn't seem to be anything in the opening, so maybe removing all the pus and hosing it thoroughly with alcohol will fix it.  If not, I'll probably just slice into the area and remove whatever is stuck inside (I've done it before for other times when I ended up with a splinter or something stuck in my foot.)

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #4401 on: October 13, 2013, 09:48:42 PM »
I think I might need to go see a doctor with a scalpel...or at least find my pack of x-acto blades.  Last week, I stepped on what I suspect was a sliver of glass - not abnormal, since my cats love the sound of glass breaking.  I thought I squeezed it out of my heel after a trip to the beach.  However, I don't think I was successful.  Today it was painful and hard to walk on.  I wish I'd had the camera aimed at it, because I squeezed it...and the pus kept coming.  There still doesn't seem to be anything in the opening, so maybe removing all the pus and hosing it thoroughly with alcohol will fix it.  If not, I'll probably just slice into the area and remove whatever is stuck inside (I've done it before for other times when I ended up with a splinter or something stuck in my foot.)

Try an epsom salt soak, it might help draw out anything that's in there. I used it to get tiny glass shards out of my feet when I had to go look for a lost dog with no shoes on. (I don't recommend running down alleys shoeless, by the way. :P)
~I'm just standing with you, in the darkness between battles~

Nikko-chan

« Reply #4402 on: October 14, 2013, 01:03:40 AM »
i wasnt even grossed out by these... what has ehell done to me?!

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4403 on: October 14, 2013, 07:18:46 AM »
Frankentoe looks better, but feels worse so we will be seeking medical advice today, imagine that!

OSUJillyBean

« Reply #4404 on: October 14, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »

Not a great picture but here is another great one brought to you by the internet.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:41:06 PM by OSUJillyBean »

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #4405 on: October 14, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
Middle of the mountains road trip and the 6 year old says she needs to go #2 so I pull off to the side of the road.  We hike down behind a tree and she does her thing while I dutifully stand watch (read: make silly faces at her dad as he waits up near the car).  I hand her the wet wipes, she makes sure they get put in the grocery bag so we don't litter, and we head back towards the car.  She climbs in through the driver's side and over the center console into the backseat while I talk to her dad for a moment.

It wasn't until I sat down in my seat and looked at the center console did I realize I should have checked the bottoms of her shoes before she got back into the car...
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #4406 on: October 14, 2013, 09:12:39 PM »
Middle of the mountains road trip and the 6 year old says she needs to go #2 so I pull off to the side of the road.  We hike down behind a tree and she does her thing while I dutifully stand watch (read: make silly faces at her dad as he waits up near the car).  I hand her the wet wipes, she makes sure they get put in the grocery bag so we don't litter, and we head back towards the car.  She climbs in through the driver's side and over the center console into the backseat while I talk to her dad for a moment.

It wasn't until I sat down in my seat and looked at the center console did I realize I should have checked the bottoms of her shoes before she got back into the car...

*snicker* Poor Mental Magpie!

cwm

« Reply #4407 on: October 15, 2013, 04:47:49 PM »

Went camping with friends and their dog. Take the dog out to go relieve herself, clean up after her, fine. I have the dog on the leash, go to my car to get something. Smell an odor, and I could have sworn I sealed that bag and threw it away already. Well, I had. Except she had gone again, right behind my car. And I had already been walking through it.

Luckily I had another pair of shoes for the weekend. Washed that one off in the showers, sealed it in a grocery bag for a thorough wash when I got home. It's never been the same since.

Mental Magpie

• Super Hero!
  • ...for the dark side looks back.
« Reply #4408 on: October 15, 2013, 05:22:01 PM »

*snicker* Poor Mental Magpie!

That's exactly what her dad did while barely hiding how amused he was. I am definitely laughing in hindsight.
The problem with choosing the lesser of two evils is that you're still choosing evil.

cwm

« Reply #4409 on: October 16, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
Does anyone here watch Dads? It's a new comedy.

They had a thing last night that was so hilarious, and it just went on for a while. One of the guys had to get a physical, including an internal exam. The doctor started, and it just showed the patient's face and torso. And his reactions. It kept going, and going, and going. As it turns out, the doctor had expired, and was now stuck due to the patient's nervous reaction of clenching. It ended up with the grieving widow and a room full of other professionals and family members/friends of the patient asking for a moment alone with her late husband. Who was still stuck in this guy's bottom.

It's the mark of genius when you can play something off like this and stretch it out to half the episode without getting too tasteless. I mean, some lack of taste is going to be natural in it, but it was actually all handled pretty well.