Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 699530 times)

Diane AKA Traska

• Or you can just call me Diane. (NE USA EHellion)
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #4545 on: December 05, 2013, 09:12:58 PM »
This thread has corrupted my subconscious.

I had a dream last night, and in the dream I had the tiiiiiiiiniest boil you could imagine, on my arm.  When I gave it the slightest squeeze, it ERUPTED.  I mean, firehose against the wall, thick jet, longer than could be humanly possible even if it contained all the blood in my body.  It just kept coming. I know it wasn't real, but oh my WORD was it disgusting.

lol. That is funny. Was dream-you horrified or awed?

Dumbstruck would be the most apt description.  So horrified that I was awed.

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #4546 on: December 06, 2013, 06:25:09 AM »
I have cutaneous horns on my eyelids. I have them removed every six months.

Wow, I should have never google imaged cutaneous horns.  Some aren't so bad looking, but some of those images are gonna give me nightmares. Especially the guys with them all over his hands and feet that each look to be like a foot long.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #4547 on: December 06, 2013, 01:30:57 PM »

Wow, I should have never google imaged cutaneous horns.  Some aren't so bad looking, but some of those images are gonna give me nightmares. Especially the guys with them all over his hands and feet that each look to be like a foot long.

Mine never get longer than 1/2" inch. But I can see them when they get that long and they bug me.

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4548 on: December 06, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »

I know.  I think I'd suicide if that happened to me. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4549 on: December 06, 2013, 01:34:54 PM »
I am very good at growing moles, cysts, cutaneous horns and now I have dead oil glands coming to the surface. My ophthalmologist is also trained as a plastic surgeon. He is the only professional I trust with removing them. I generally keloid with any procedure, but not with any that he has removed.

Worst is I look leprous for two weeks after the procedure.

CrochetFanatic

« Reply #4550 on: December 06, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »
There's really no nice way to tell someone that their breath smells like a turd.  :-\ I think bro might have tonsil stones, because he's very particular about brushing his teeth.  I tried to act like I hadn't noticed, but he saw me flinch.  He whipped out the breath mints and apologized.  Awkward...I felt so bad, but it nearly knocked me over.

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4551 on: December 06, 2013, 09:14:25 PM »
I remember sitting beside a friend of mine in class.  His breath was bad.  I offered him some gum; he said, 'No, thanks.'  So I looked at him and said, 'Trust me, you want some gum.'  He gave me a bit of a look, took the piece of gum, said thanks and no more was said.  Any time thereafter that I offered him some gum, he took it.   :D
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

mmswm

« Reply #4552 on: December 07, 2013, 01:34:58 PM »
I would totally be interested in a gross out meet up! 

On a slightly different topic, does anybody else get a sick sense of joy  when you're finally able to get that huge, but stuck booger out of your nose? Not the round crusty ones, but the flat ones that just seem to cement themselves to the side of your nose.  Ahhhh, the feeling of them finally coming out is wonderful.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

Liliane

• Licensed to Squee
    • My Dreamwidth
« Reply #4553 on: December 07, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »

On a slightly different topic, does anybody else get a sick sense of joy  when you're finally able to get that huge, but stuck booger out of your nose? Not the round crusty ones, but the flat ones that just seem to cement themselves to the side of your nose.  Ahhhh, the feeling of them finally coming out is wonderful.

I do. :) It's that feeling of "YESSSSS! >:D"
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

Layla Miller

• I know stuff.
« Reply #4554 on: December 07, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »

Ooooh, yes.  I remember at the tail end of one rather nasty cold I blew my nose...and had to keep blowing, because it just kept coming.  I think my entire sinus cavity was completely empty at the end.  And I could swear I heard a choir of angels singing.  ;D
I searched for nothing on the Internet and got 175,000,000 hits.

Kimblee

• I look good in white....
  • Super Hero!
  • "Hugs don't go Boom." "They don't? Since when?"
    • My Blog
« Reply #4555 on: December 07, 2013, 03:45:19 PM »

Ooooh, yes.  I remember at the tail end of one rather nasty cold I blew my nose...and had to keep blowing, because it just kept coming.  I think my entire sinus cavity was completely empty at the end.  And I could swear I heard a choir of angels singing.  ;D

Now THAT is a great feeling!

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4556 on: December 07, 2013, 07:00:13 PM »
I have been having problems with hives and nothing is helping. Two days in a row, hives on my chest, arms and legs.

siamesecat2965

• Super Hero!
« Reply #4557 on: December 07, 2013, 10:04:01 PM »

Now THAT is a great feeling!

Yes! When it's dry inside from the heat, I seem to produce copious amounts of snot. Chunky and gross. So it's necessary to honk like an elephant to dislodge if all.

On another gross note, courtesy of a friend whose a dentist, I will post a video of a tooth extraction that revealed MAGGOTS underneath. Ewwwwww. I have to be on my laptop to cut and paste. But if you really wait, go to YouTube and search "maggots tooth extraction" said friend found it interesting. Me? My coffee almost came back up.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #4558 on: December 07, 2013, 11:03:14 PM »

I know what you two are talking about. And yes. It is a sense of joy. "YAY it is finally gone and i can breathe again!!!!

tiff019

« Reply #4559 on: December 08, 2013, 01:48:57 AM »

I know what you two are talking about. And yes. It is a sense of joy. "YAY it is finally gone and i can breathe again!!!!

Me three.... It's like the Grinch's heart... My nose cavity grew three times it's size! (and i can breathe again!!!) haha >:D