A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (938/1102) > >>

Ms_Cellany:
My upper thighs are a medical playground (see previous post re: boingy sac of blood). This morning: sebaceous cyst.

Midnight Kitty:
My DH wanted to stray from the beaten path and try out food wagon dining.  Mobile food trucks/wagons seem to be a food epidemic, popping up in empty parking lots all over town.  We shared a burrito and he had a taco.  He came down with e. coli poisoning.  Apparently he ate all the spoiled bits of meat because I didn't even get a tummy ache.  We ate out last Tuesday night.  Yesterday (Sunday) he was still unable to eat regular food so I made him another meal of scrambled eggs & toast.  From Wednesday through Saturday night, he's puking (or dry heaving) hourly and pooping blood, lots & lots of blood.

cwm:
Had to share what I saw this morning, and this seemed like the only place on the forums where it wouldn't have to be whited out.

Driving in to work this morning, just at dawn, and I saw something on the side of the road. Please keep in mind we're in the middle of a cold snap (I use these words carefully) and it's been well below freezing for a while. This something looked vaguely like it could have been a frozen carpet from a distance, but as I got closer, it started looking more weird for a carpet. For example, carpets don't usually have faces staring back over their bodies, faces frozen in a horrible mockery of terror.

It was a deer, apparently hit and with its neck broken, and somehow the head raised up and twisted to look back over the body and it froze that way. You couldn't see its legs, it was just a weird blobby shape until you were close enough to see the detail of the face in the pre-dawn light.

I had a good belly laugh. I was still giggling a good fifteen minutes later when I made it to work.

Diane AKA Traska:

--- Quote from: Midnight Kitty on December 23, 2013, 03:57:21 PM ---My DH wanted to stray from the beaten path and try out food wagon dining.  Mobile food trucks/wagons seem to be a food epidemic, popping up in empty parking lots all over town.  We shared a burrito and he had a taco.  He came down with e. coli poisoning.  Apparently he ate all the spoiled bits of meat because I didn't even get a tummy ache.  We ate out last Tuesday night.  Yesterday (Sunday) he was still unable to eat regular food so I made him another meal of scrambled eggs & toast.  From Wednesday through Saturday night, he's puking (or dry heaving) hourly and pooping blood, lots & lots of blood.

--- End quote ---

I dub thee today's winner!

Midnight Kitty:

--- Quote from: Diane AKA Traska on December 23, 2013, 05:59:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Midnight Kitty on December 23, 2013, 03:57:21 PM ---My DH wanted to stray from the beaten path and try out food wagon dining.  Mobile food trucks/wagons seem to be a food epidemic, popping up in empty parking lots all over town.  We shared a burrito and he had a taco.  He came down with e. coli poisoning.  Apparently he ate all the spoiled bits of meat because I didn't even get a tummy ache.  We ate out last Tuesday night.  Yesterday (Sunday) he was still unable to eat regular food so I made him another meal of scrambled eggs & toast.  From Wednesday through Saturday night, he's puking (or dry heaving) hourly and pooping blood, lots & lots of blood.

--- End quote ---

I dub thee today's winner!

--- End quote ---
Thank you, thank you very much! ;D

I don't know how he managed to eat all the spoiled meat.  We were sharing the burrito in a "you take a bite, I'll take a bite" fashion, so it's amazing that I did not get sick at all and he's been deathly ill for going on 6 days.  He's looking for the silver lining - he lost almost 10 pounds already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version