Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 789238 times)

daen

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #5055 on: April 07, 2014, 02:02:20 PM »
It ranks up there with the old "eat vanilla pudding out o a mayonnaise jar" shtick.  ;D

Once, I thought someone was doing that joke.  Nope.  They were just eating mayo out of the jar and didn't understand why we were all gagging!

When I was in second grade, one of my classmates would bring ketchup for her sandwich (or whatever it was - details escape me now) in a baby food jar instead of already applied to the bun. A spoon was included for ease of application. The jar was basically full of ketchup, and she used less than a teaspoon of it.

On more than one occasion, I would eat the rest of the ketchup with the handy spoon, whilst everyone around me made "ooo - gross" noises.

Looking back, I don't know why I did that. It was a rather sweet ketchup, for what that's worth...

Elisabunny

« Reply #5056 on: April 07, 2014, 02:08:30 PM »
I like to break in new bedpans by eating chocolate pudding out of them in front of unsuspecting people. This year, on April Fool's day, I put chunks of chocolate brownie in it to make it extra gross. >:D

My son's favorite nurse is known to have drunk apple juice out of a portable urinal.
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #5057 on: April 07, 2014, 02:17:46 PM »
I was watching one of those medical mystery type shows, and this one took place at a teaching hospital. During the set-up, they show the doctor instructing the students about observation skills, doing the trick where he dips his finger into what looks like a urine sample, then puts another finger in his mouth. After they go "ew" and he points out the fingers, he also points out the bottle of apple juice on the counter behind him. :-)
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #5058 on: April 07, 2014, 03:07:31 PM »
I blew so much snot out of my nose and sinuses that my ear unclogged! I impressed myself.

Reika

« Reply #5059 on: April 07, 2014, 07:27:34 PM »
I blew so much snot out of my nose and sinuses that my ear unclogged! I impressed myself.

This morning my allergies were particularly unpleasant so I took some Claritin. I expected the runny nose. I didn't expect my eyes and ears to do the same (eyes and ears was clear fluid, not snot).

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5060 on: April 07, 2014, 08:16:26 PM »
I had that last week. Now I am at the green snot stage.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5061 on: April 08, 2014, 04:14:33 AM »
I was watching one of those medical mystery type shows, and this one took place at a teaching hospital. During the set-up, they show the doctor instructing the students about observation skills, doing the trick where he dips his finger into what looks like a urine sample, then puts another finger in his mouth. After they go "ew" and he points out the fingers, he also points out the bottle of apple juice on the counter behind him. :-)

Untold Stories of the ER. I remember that episode. It was the one with the blue urine case!

jedikaiti

• Swiss Army Nerd
  • A pie in the hand is worth two in the mail.
« Reply #5062 on: April 08, 2014, 03:22:13 PM »

Untold Stories of the ER. I remember that episode. It was the one with the blue urine case!

That's it!
What part of v_e = \sqrt{\frac{2GM}{r}} don't you understand? It's only rocket science!

"The problem with re-examining your brilliant ideas is that more often than not, you discover they are the intellectual equivalent of saying, 'Hold my beer and watch this!'" - Cindy Couture

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5063 on: April 09, 2014, 07:54:22 AM »
So I was cleaning His Princeliness' litter box the other day. Well when Ciaran potties, he pees at the corners. So it gets stuck. So I have to like, dig in there like I am looking for gold, and litter flies everywhere. Not that gross. But I wouldn't be here if that is all that happened.

So I finish up and tie off the bag, and for some reason or another, I lick my lips. I feel a tangy sensation on my tongue. Just as quickly as it came, it disappears. But the horror that dawns on my face does not.

Ladies and gentlemen I now know what cat litter mixed with cat pee tastes like  :o

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5064 on: April 09, 2014, 08:26:28 AM »
You win the thread.

My office building also houses a university college, their classrooms, and their students. For some reason, students and staff come down to the first floor to use our bathroom, which is exactly the same as the other bathrooms on each of the six floors. Since the college and students moved in, we have experienced issues with people not flushing the toilets.

Two weeks ago, auto flushers were installed. So now, we have people hovering and making a mess, not cleaning up after themselves, and so on.

There is no one under the age of 18 in this building. This should NOT be a problem!

Black Delphinium

• The Black Flower
  • Super Hero!
« Reply #5065 on: April 09, 2014, 09:54:08 AM »
So I was cleaning His Princeliness' litter box the other day. Well when Ciaran potties, he pees at the corners. So it gets stuck. So I have to like, dig in there like I am looking for gold, and litter flies everywhere. Not that gross. But I wouldn't be here if that is all that happened.

So I finish up and tie off the bag, and for some reason or another, I lick my lips. I feel a tangy sensation on my tongue. Just as quickly as it came, it disappears. But the horror that dawns on my face does not.

Ladies and gentlemen I now know what cat litter mixed with cat pee tastes like  :o
If you think he'd accept the change, the Breeze litter system catches the #2 and the #1 goes through the floor onto basically a puppy pad. It would keep that from happening again.
When angels go bad, they go worse than anyone. Remember, Lucifer was an angel. ~The Marquis De Carabas

alkira6

« Reply #5066 on: April 09, 2014, 09:56:05 AM »
I woke up this morning and hocked a loogie in the shower the size of a small plum.  I have no idea what made this as I have not been congested.  It looked like it had string in it  :-\

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #5067 on: April 09, 2014, 09:56:39 AM »

I recently switched to tidy cat's lightweight  litter.   As long as you keep it a good  4 inches deep,  the corner pee clumps come out super easy.
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Outdoor Girl

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5068 on: April 09, 2014, 10:22:39 AM »
My girls like to pee against the edge.  I find it helps to drop that end of the litterbox from a height of an inch or two and it dislodges off the side and becomes very easy to pick out.
I have CDO.  It is like OCD but with the letters in alphabetical order, as they should be.
Ontario

greencat

« Reply #5069 on: April 09, 2014, 04:55:51 PM »
Once, a very bad cat decided that my glass-topped stove top was the ideal place to pee.  It dried overnight and I didn't see the film before I turned the burner on.  Cat pee smells bad enough before you try and cook it...