Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 721045 times)

greencat

Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #5070 on: April 09, 2014, 04:55:51 PM »
Once, a very bad cat decided that my glass-topped stove top was the ideal place to pee.  It dried overnight and I didn't see the film before I turned the burner on.  Cat pee smells bad enough before you try and cook it...

Dazi

• like the flower
« Reply #5071 on: April 09, 2014, 06:17:53 PM »
Once, a very bad cat decided that my glass-topped stove top was the ideal place to pee.  It dried overnight and I didn't see the film before I turned the burner on.  Cat pee smells bad enough before you try and cook it...

CRUD MONKEYS!.
Wasn't there some story on here about a cat peeing into a pan of cooking bacon?
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Dr. F.

« Reply #5072 on: April 09, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »

CRUD MONKEYS!.
Wasn't there some story on here about a cat peeing into a pan of cooking bacon?

Many years ago, one of my cats peed on a quilt I was making. I didn't notice right away, and ironed the thing while piecing. The smell was indescribable. Plus, I could never actually wash the smell out of the quilt afterwords.

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5073 on: April 09, 2014, 08:08:52 PM »
Or they pee on the baseboard heaters some time in the summer.  I assure you, it doesn't smell any better once it's had a chance to mellow for a few months. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5074 on: April 10, 2014, 08:04:25 AM »
Where is the barfing smiley when you need it?

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #5075 on: April 10, 2014, 03:57:45 PM »
A friend of mine who's an editor at WebMD says this is their most-viewed slideshow:

Identifying Bugs and Bug Bites

Wanring: up-close and personal photos of ticks, bedbugs, etc,. and their bites.
Current fosters: Boojum (F, adult); Zuul (F); Magpie (M); Balrog (M); Nazgul (F)

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #5076 on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:05 PM »
Ooh, I can use that in my first aid course next month.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5077 on: April 10, 2014, 07:15:17 PM »
Only in the gross out thread do we get someone posting a WebMD link to bugs and their bites, and someone else immediately says "Ooh, I can use that in my first aid course next month!" All excited like...

This is one of the many many reasons I love Ehell.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #5078 on: April 10, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
Me too.  >:D

Elisabunny

« Reply #5079 on: April 10, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »
My daughter got a bloody nose.  She decided to blow it, producing a rather impressive-sized clot.  She proudly displayed it to me, then demanded that I tell you all about it. ;D
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5080 on: April 11, 2014, 08:16:35 AM »
My daughter got a bloody nose.  She decided to blow it, producing a rather impressive-sized clot.  She proudly displayed it to me, then demanded that I tell you all about it. ;D

ahahaha. your daughter is awesome.

The TARDIS

• I wanted to see the Universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away.
  • I'm bigger on the inside!
« Reply #5081 on: April 19, 2014, 08:30:34 PM »
I like to break in new bedpans by eating chocolate pudding out of them in front of unsuspecting people. This year, on April Fool's day, I put chunks of chocolate brownie in it to make it extra gross. >:D

You must be a nurse (or a tech or whatever).

Yup, nurse. My daily life is poop, pus, urine and seeing peoples' privates. (I kid, I kid, it's a lot of fun despite the grossness!)

"Kidneys! I got new kidneys! I donít like the color..."

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #5082 on: April 20, 2014, 12:53:43 PM »
I like to break in new bedpans by eating chocolate pudding out of them in front of unsuspecting people. This year, on April Fool's day, I put chunks of chocolate brownie in it to make it extra gross. >:D

You must be a nurse (or a tech or whatever).

Yup, nurse. My daily life is poop, pus, urine and seeing peoples' privates. (I kid, I kid, it's a lot of fun despite the grossness!)

I thought so :)

mmswm

« Reply #5083 on: April 21, 2014, 01:15:40 AM »
I belong to an online support group for people who suffer from the bone condition my boys have (and their parents/families). Today somebody posted pictures of a skeleton from the 17th century, of somebody who had the disease.  Another person responded with a link to a study on the disease in the archaeological record. This study had pictures of skeletons dating back to the 16th century and talked about additional skeletons from even older times.  I spent my entire day studying pictures of skeletons with massive and not so massive bone tumors.  It was AWESOME.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

greencat

« Reply #5084 on: April 21, 2014, 03:59:43 AM »
I belong to an online support group for people who suffer from the bone condition my boys have (and their parents/families). Today somebody posted pictures of a skeleton from the 17th century, of somebody who had the disease.  Another person responded with a link to a study on the disease in the archaeological record. This study had pictures of skeletons dating back to the 16th century and talked about additional skeletons from even older times.  I spent my entire day studying pictures of skeletons with massive and not so massive bone tumors.  It was AWESOME.

I believe you forgot to post the link to this awesome site...  8)