News: All new forum theme!  See Forum Announcements for more information. 

• January 28, 2015, 07:43:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart  (Read 821450 times)

Dazi

• like the flower
Re: Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart
« Reply #5070 on: April 09, 2014, 06:17:53 PM »
Once, a very bad cat decided that my glass-topped stove top was the ideal place to pee.  It dried overnight and I didn't see the film before I turned the burner on.  Cat pee smells bad enough before you try and cook it...

CRUD MONKEYS!.
Wasn't there some story on here about a cat peeing into a pan of cooking bacon?
Meditate. Live purely. Quiet the mind. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine. ---Gautama Buddah

Dr. F.

« Reply #5071 on: April 09, 2014, 06:23:50 PM »
Once, a very bad cat decided that my glass-topped stove top was the ideal place to pee.  It dried overnight and I didn't see the film before I turned the burner on.  Cat pee smells bad enough before you try and cook it...

CRUD MONKEYS!.
Wasn't there some story on here about a cat peeing into a pan of cooking bacon?

Many years ago, one of my cats peed on a quilt I was making. I didn't notice right away, and ironed the thing while piecing. The smell was indescribable. Plus, I could never actually wash the smell out of the quilt afterwords.

Elfmama

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5072 on: April 09, 2014, 08:08:52 PM »
Or they pee on the baseboard heaters some time in the summer.  I assure you, it doesn't smell any better once it's had a chance to mellow for a few months. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It's true. Money can't buy happiness.  You have to turn it
into books first.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5073 on: April 10, 2014, 08:04:25 AM »
Where is the barfing smiley when you need it?

Ms_Cellany

• The Queen of Squee
  • Super Hero!
  • Big white goggie? No. Hasn't seen him.
« Reply #5074 on: April 10, 2014, 03:57:45 PM »
A friend of mine who's an editor at WebMD says this is their most-viewed slideshow:

Identifying Bugs and Bug Bites

Wanring: up-close and personal photos of ticks, bedbugs, etc,. and their bites.
It is the policy of the United States Navy to neither confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons aboard its vessels.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
  • Operating the logic hammer since 1987.
« Reply #5075 on: April 10, 2014, 04:31:05 PM »
Ooh, I can use that in my first aid course next month.

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5076 on: April 10, 2014, 07:15:17 PM »
Only in the gross out thread do we get someone posting a WebMD link to bugs and their bites, and someone else immediately says "Ooh, I can use that in my first aid course next month!" All excited like...

This is one of the many many reasons I love Ehell.

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5077 on: April 10, 2014, 07:18:44 PM »
Me too.  >:D

Elisabunny

« Reply #5078 on: April 10, 2014, 11:43:28 PM »
My daughter got a bloody nose.  She decided to blow it, producing a rather impressive-sized clot.  She proudly displayed it to me, then demanded that I tell you all about it. ;D
You must remember this: a ghoti is still a fish...

Nikko-chan

« Reply #5079 on: April 11, 2014, 08:16:35 AM »
My daughter got a bloody nose.  She decided to blow it, producing a rather impressive-sized clot.  She proudly displayed it to me, then demanded that I tell you all about it. ;D

ahahaha. your daughter is awesome.

The TARDIS

• I wanted to see the Universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away.
  • I'm bigger on the inside!
« Reply #5080 on: April 19, 2014, 08:30:34 PM »
I like to break in new bedpans by eating chocolate pudding out of them in front of unsuspecting people. This year, on April Fool's day, I put chunks of chocolate brownie in it to make it extra gross. >:D

You must be a nurse (or a tech or whatever).

Yup, nurse. My daily life is poop, pus, urine and seeing peoples' privates. (I kid, I kid, it's a lot of fun despite the grossness!)
Who is the Doctor?

readingchick

• Trivia Buff
« Reply #5081 on: April 20, 2014, 12:53:43 PM »
I like to break in new bedpans by eating chocolate pudding out of them in front of unsuspecting people. This year, on April Fool's day, I put chunks of chocolate brownie in it to make it extra gross. >:D

You must be a nurse (or a tech or whatever).

Yup, nurse. My daily life is poop, pus, urine and seeing peoples' privates. (I kid, I kid, it's a lot of fun despite the grossness!)

I thought so :)

mmswm

« Reply #5082 on: April 21, 2014, 01:15:40 AM »
I belong to an online support group for people who suffer from the bone condition my boys have (and their parents/families). Today somebody posted pictures of a skeleton from the 17th century, of somebody who had the disease.  Another person responded with a link to a study on the disease in the archaeological record. This study had pictures of skeletons dating back to the 16th century and talked about additional skeletons from even older times.  I spent my entire day studying pictures of skeletons with massive and not so massive bone tumors.  It was AWESOME.
Some people lift weights.  I lift measures.  It's a far more esoteric workout. - (Quoted from a personal friend)

greencat

« Reply #5083 on: April 21, 2014, 03:59:43 AM »
I belong to an online support group for people who suffer from the bone condition my boys have (and their parents/families). Today somebody posted pictures of a skeleton from the 17th century, of somebody who had the disease.  Another person responded with a link to a study on the disease in the archaeological record. This study had pictures of skeletons dating back to the 16th century and talked about additional skeletons from even older times.  I spent my entire day studying pictures of skeletons with massive and not so massive bone tumors.  It was AWESOME.

I believe you forgot to post the link to this awesome site...  8)

ladyknight1

• Super Hero!
« Reply #5084 on: April 21, 2014, 08:20:45 AM »
Yep, my thought exactly.