A Civil World. Off-topic discussions on a variety of topics. Guests, register for forum membership to see all the boards. > Humor Me!

Gross out-- Not for the faint of heart

<< < (1044/1475) > >>

Outdoor Girl:

--- Quote from: Dawse on May 20, 2014, 09:38:55 AM ---(I know, I'm a horrible friend, but watching and listening to a burly, bearded man scream like a little girl who just had her ice cream stolen is really, really funny.)

--- End quote ---

Oh my, I am really laughing here.  Especially the above bit.  I'm right there with you.

Please, please put that ice scraper in a frame and present it to him upon a suitable occasion.  Or just casually hang it on his office wall one day and see how long it takes before he notices.  And squeals.

ladyknight1:
Great story.

Reika:
I almost snorted up my Dr. Pepper while reading your story, Dawse. Just the pickup I needed. :)

snowfire:
Squirrel bits are right up there with squirrel puddle! That ranks right up there with Vorbau for graphically & hilariously described grossness! Bravo!

ladyknight1:
DS (15 and 10th grade) is dissecting a 4 month old pig in biology. He has told me that he is not eating lunch at all this week. It isn't the pig itself, it's the formaldehyde.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version